Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
virgorose wrote:
That is great and will be a great boost for your protection and even more personal as well, at least in my opinion!!!!

Also if you get a fourth, that angel well work well with the other three
yes i had thought about getting another but already spent my budget and layaway option is missing at checkout....... so will order another as soon as i am able

xxx
It took me awhile to get all four angels as well!!!! Getting other spirits and of course having the money to do so in the first place :lol:

And now I am up to seven of them!!!! :lol: I do love their energy though, so protective and watchful and very deep voices with the males, but very calm voices for the females!!!! Very motherly and caring!!! :D

starfire ::dragons::
Lol I hear ya........every time I say I am done something else catches my eye :)
I have 3 orders pending now...... So will probably be a while till they get here ......looks like I am gonna have to be patient ...... Not one of my strong points :)......the fourth I will hopefully be able to order in a couple of months ...... There energy sounds amazing thank you for your input xxx

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

virgorose wrote:
That is great and will be a great boost for your protection and even more personal as well, at least in my opinion!!!!

Also if you get a fourth, that angel well work well with the other three
yes i had thought about getting another but already spent my budget and layaway option is missing at checkout....... so will order another as soon as i am able

xxx
I noticed that the layaway option wasn't there as well, I wonder why that is. I thought I must have reached my limit or something, though I don't have that many lawaway orders waiting to be paid off. Just two, and they aren't that big either. The new freebie series is really exciting and something that I'd love to have in my collection. But we'll see, I'm on a tight budget as well. :(

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I, too, have 4 Courtwind Angels... one watching each direction.
Also... I have 2 sets of the 4 Tower Watchers.... and they all complement each other.
They actually work well together... each respecting the duties of the other.

I also have a few other quarternary protectors that I won't mention right now.... One should never give away too much of their keep. :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

Aeryn wrote:I, too, have 4 Courtwind Angels... one watching each direction.
Also... I have 2 sets of the 4 Tower Watchers.... and they all complement each other.
They actually work well together... each respecting the duties of the other.

I also have a few other quarternary protectors that I won't mention right now.... One should never give away too much of their keep. :D
they sound cool, i put an order in yesterday for 5 custom bound to one vessel wierd thing though tonight after meditating an hour later i started to hear sounds like the ocean like i was at the beach with the waves i looked in the enclopedia and it doesn't mention anything about the beach sounds for any of them and i don't have any sea spirits.
:think:

shortbred
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: brenna

I have a RA Courtwind angel coming tonight in fact.. it took me by surprise since its usually the vampires that come rushing to me But her energy was AMAZING when she came to 'look me over". in fact she stopped back on Sunday again.. Actually it may take a while to get used to her because i thought i was suffering from low blood sugar. (im not a diabetic but other family members are) Even if she is quiet for now I dont think she will be for long. I am thinking that she thought that maybe because of all the DA I have here that maybe i need to have some WA to help balance me.. But if everything works out I will be looking for more Courtwind angels to add to my family..

I want you to believe...To believe in things you cannot. Bram Stoker
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hehehehehehehehe, love it!!!!!! You will love your courtwind and yes a balnce is a good thing with WA and DA!!!!

Although I believe I may have an army of courtwinds!!!!! I just can't help it, they are amazing!!!!

Also when they get together with Thor, now that is amazing to watch, it is awesome in fact!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Angel Races”