new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chinese Fox
If I could be anything, I would be...: Person in past life
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Anyone else have any idea what will work on this ghost / entity if the capture stone doesn't work? Any sellers have anything that will capture an entity? Thanks 8(

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Emspatricia wrote:
vex3521 wrote:Agree with everyone that suggests filming.

If there is a history or others are effected then honestly I am pretty sure you are not going to be called crazy. If you are the target I suppose I would be more cautious since you seem afraid of perceptions of the situation otherwise. Could be others ignored the entity or it senses you have spirits so that makes it easier to reach out...or it senses fear or is feeding off the reaction you are giving....

With that much strength and frequency of attacks I would personally love to be investigating the location. But have a lot of sympathy since it does sound like it's stressing you.
I don't have a video camera :(
Use the camera on your phone. Whatever it is, it is trying to communicate with you since it senses that you can communicate.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Emspatricia
new here
new here

Any ideas on what can capture on entity (spelled)? Any sellers have anything that can?

Emspatricia
new here
new here

Wow I don't know what it is, but when I post something on my thread, it takes 2 or 3 days before my post appears. That makes it really difficult to communicate and answer questions. I am about ready to give up on this method of communicating, it takes too long and it's ineffective. 3|

Anyway, I used the protection crystal that creepy hollows offers to put up a 200 pt protection barrier around the wearer. That seems to have done the trick and I haven't heard from this entity again. I plan on keeping that barrier up the days I am at that station. If I hear from this thing again, and have problems, I may try posting again if they resolve the problem of posting taking so long. 3|

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

That is cause you're still new here and your posts need to be approved, it's the first stage every new member goes through.
Shouldn't be long before the need for approval is lifted and you can post freely though.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Emspatricia wrote:How do you do the LBRP?  Can you give me a link or tell me how?  That sounds good, I can probably do that without being seen, maybe I can do it in the bathroom.  LOL  

No, no one knows the ghosts history or knows who he is.  Or what it is.   

What can I use on it if a capture stone doesn't work?

Also, the things are being thrown through a door, from a wall, materializing right in front of us, this ghost can make things disappear and make them re appear.  Sometimes I see them coming at me, sometimes thrown from behind me and above me.  Many things have come from a wall or up and above me.  Yes, I would consider myself a sensitive.  I can see visions.  I have seen a face before the things started being thrown.  But I've seen many faces before and not been haunted before.  I do have many spirit companions, probably 50 or so.  I can see one or two of them in my visions.  But this is the first time I've been haunted.  

I have tried to research the area but to no result.  What can I do instead of a capture stone.  I have one coming so I'll try it, but other than the LBRP what can I do?
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, I'm sure it won't be long before you are able to post without the delay.

Here is a link for the LBRP. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but it is good protection.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 69&t=21269
As for what else you can use, I don't know. Try the capture stone, it might work. Otherwise the entity will need to be banished and the only person I know who might be able to banish it is near where I live. It would be good if you could communicate with it but that doesn't sound likely... or safe. It's odd that no one knows the ghost's history. 

What area are you in? Maybe someone else knows of someone who can help. Have you sent a ticket to the help desk to ask for advice? 

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Regardless of your faith go to a priest and talk about the issue, ask if he could bleess the place and do a deliverance procedure. Most of the recomendations previously suggested are not fit for getting rid of it, even the GD banishing ritual of the pentagram won't do anything long lasting if at all considering the thing that is assaulting you is not attached to yourself and even then I doubt it would work assuming you haven't dedicated the long time it takes in practice to achieve worth while results from it.

The shielding techniques are useless unless you have the ability to stop a physical object of X ammount of weight through shielding.

Smudging, same stuff, even if you could get away with banishing the being it is not assured it won't come back or isn't strongly attached by which ever means.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

If you fear he's harmful to you, maybe you can do some kind of banishing ritual there.

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just find somebody with experince on the matter and let him or her do what needs to be done... Or you could try it to do it by yourself.

Either way there's a posibility it could get more pissed off so take that into account, I mean, it does sound powerful.

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Any way you could put up a crystal grid after clearing the space and filling it with good? Perhaps hiding them under books? In plant pots? Dark corners? I'm not sure what the situation is for you, but a crystal grid can act as a second barrier along with the good spirits filling in the gaps. There are many resources on how to create a good protective grid.

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”