Minako
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello everyone!

So I'm new as new can be. No psychic or magical abilities that I know of. Hopefully this is in the right forum... So some background info since my intro in the intro section was a bit lacking to say the least. My thoughts tend to be random and I get off track easily so bear with me. This may be long lol.

I had gone to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 recently and there was a scene where Hiccup and Toothless were flying with a group of Timberjacks which made me literally cry. (Don't laugh at me :p I'm actually trying to explain that to myself.) So I started looking up things related to dragons which led me to a seller which led me to Creepy Hollows and also my three werewolf entities that I just received earlier in the week. Although I always notice wolves wherever I go, I'm quite sure I had a calling. I kept going back to the listing, anxious that someone would purchase them. I kept seeing wolves, more than usual. I got an image of myself wearing the vessel. I asked for a sign and saw a very wolfy husky. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to make the purchase. Weird thing too... One morning I was thinking "Omg! I'm so excited I can't wait to see you!" And my radio started playing First Date by Blink 182. My imagination? Wishful thinking? Coincidence? I believe and yet I wonder...

Now pertaining to the werewolves, I'm trying to figure out if I'm experiencing side effects or just the unfortunate luck of catching a virus in summer. Ugh. The odd thing is that I was mostly fine, albeit tired from work, but a couple of days after I paid, i had a sore throat and a headache. Coincidence? I received the vessel and when I touched it, it felt warm but not? I was almost expecting maybe a buzzing like when I held a piece of moldavite, but that didn't happen. I don't think I got the "slap in the face" either. But I pretty much have a cold/flu (I've never been sick in the summer) and a headache of varying intensity. :( I've been wearing the vessel and haven't slept straight through the night either.

I've read a lot of the forums and will be trying to find ways to work on communication. It's taking me a while to read through all of the posts. I can't see or hear them and haven't really had any odd happenings. I once had a woman who claimed to be psychic tell me that I had made myself a "no-fly zone". How would I know of this is true and how would I change that? (A bit off topic) >>>> I've known many people who have claimed to see "things" one of which stated that I was a shield. Another who said I was accompanied by a very large wolf who is separate from me but is me. I've no idea what this means or if he spoke the truth.

Any advice/insights are welcome! Sorry this post ended up kind of long.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Hello, and welcome to CH! You seem to be having great insight to your spirits already, so I couldn't imagine that you have no sensitivity, or that you made yourself a no-fly zone. If so, it is something a lot of us have had to deal with. But what you have created with your mind, you can undo... I have been working on some of my own blocks for quite awhile, and had some amazing success with a hypnosis session last night (the hypnosis thread should be on the first page here, there are some other members experiences with it as well).

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Minako
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf

Thanks for the welcome Gryphonista! I'm just the type of person that tends to second guess myself over everything metaphysical or not. I'm looking through as much information as possible before I attempt anything so as to avoid opening a can of worms so to speak. Fear of the unknown has always been a huge roadblock for me.

Oh and on a side note... This may sound silly. I keep a small citrine cluster on my windowsill by my bed. I've had some rhyolite beads sitting on it to clear away negative energy and had not touched it in days. Sometime after I bought my werewolves, I noticed a chunk had broken off the citrine. Is it possible that the sudden influx of energy had affected the crystal?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Fear of the unknown is natural for everyone. Welcome to the forum.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
IoNz.S
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 627
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everything except BA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello and welcome :)

Some side effects due to adjustment period, especially to spirits with darker entities, are very possible. These can range anywhere from headache, getting more emo, getting less emo, ego boost, getting sleepy, tired, getting more energetic even.. depends on the people, but they are usually temporary =).

Zirk
neophyte
neophyte

Minaraiko wrote:Hello everyone!
So I'm new as new can be. No psychic or magical abilities that I know of.
As a human. You have abilities. You just need to unlock them
Minaraiko wrote: I had gone to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 recently and there was a scene where Hiccup and Toothless were flying with a group of Timberjacks which made me literally cry. (Don't laugh at me :p I'm actually trying to explain that to myself.)
Might be your werewolfs.
Werewolfs can make your emotions weird. You need to balance them out.
Or something to do with dragons in a past life?
Minaraiko wrote: but a couple of days after I paid, i had a sore throat and a headache. Coincidence?
Energy can give you a headache. A spelled item can do it to.
Minaraiko wrote: I've read a lot of the forums and will be trying to find ways to work on communication.
Gryphonista has a good thread for that.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 15#p552415

The Hypnosis thread.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =6&t=52258

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Hello and welcome to CH!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
lighthorse
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Keep going , sounds like you're on rite track, yay

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Welcome to CH! Just have patience with communicating - there is a lot of information here about many ways you may possibly end up communicating by with your spirits. :W

damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

Welcome to CH! Great advice above. I've nothing to add. I just wanted to welcome you. :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”