Djinns Aren't Your Slave.

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I love my Djinn! :inlove: They're my friends mostly but they help me out when I need it. ;) (Better than some real friends If you Kwim?) :shh:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rain Dog wrote:Where did this idea of slaves come from?

Is it the misunderstanding of the Master-Servant role?

You seem to have taken something personaly..what happened? :?

My sentiments exactly. I'm actually a little offended by this thread, no offense, but I treat my djinn with the utmost respect and they are family before anything else. When they piss me off they know it, and when I'm happy they are the first to reap the rewards, but they are shown that respect in every regard.

I am glad you care enough about your djinn to write a thread about proper respect, but the people that treat their djinn like slaves are not here.

I wouldn't have waded through some 40 odd pages of google to get here if it wasn't for respecting their wishes.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If u like slavery or have dictatorial-style. I suggest Imp. but they can be real trouble sometimes.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Wasnt_Me wrote:Thanks for the post, but you're probably preaching to the choir.

If someone buys djinn to treat them as slaves, they probably have to do a lot of work on the type of human being they are in the first place.
Good point!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Good post, mcm. I agree very much.

I remember seeing posts where there are some who seem to imply that as keepers, or rather 'masters', we need to be controlling with our djinns. I do not like this as well and believe strongly that we can be friends with them. I'm sure they will appreciate.

They maybe born to do stuff for us but that doesn't exactly translate them into servants or slaves.

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I prefer to treat them as friends rather than as servants too.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wasnt_Me wrote:Thanks for the post, but you're probably preaching to the choir.

If someone buys djinn to treat them as slaves, they probably have to do a lot of work on the type of human being they are in the first place.
Very True. I would think that the CH forum members would be among some of the most educated on Djinn. I, for one, have always held my Djinn in high esteem. I have great respect for him and ask things of him in most humble fashion let me tell you :angel: I would never take him for granted or treat him like a slave, servant, or maid. I would rather cherish and spoil him. I've always felt that the respect is returned and, thus, have never felt the need to be domineering or to "wear the pants" in any situation with my Djinn. Actually, I never felt that it was my place to do so. He has never been rebellious or disrespectful so I never felt the need to be his mother and tell him "There are rules in this house." After all, he's thousands of years old while I am 36, so who am I to tell him what to do? I'm the child in this relationship. Frankly, I think myself fortunate to be his human. If he takes it upon himself to grant a wish, well, then, I am blessed indeed.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”