Djinn ring of fire

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
slugy100
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: slugy

I'm new to all this and I've recently ordered a Djinn of fire and a Psy vampire ring would they work together like if I wanted a wish would they grant it together and can I wear both of the rings

prad
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: VaL
Zodiac:

You have to give one spirit one request. Both have different ways to produce results.
You have understand their abilities and ask according to their abilities. You can read them in the CH encyclopedia website

VaL
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I have asked my spirits to team up with no problem. In fact, I have different groups of spirits, based on their skills, that I call on. For example, the Healing Team is the Phoenixes, plus a few others who have healing capabilities. The Prosperity Team is the Gryphon, the Dragons, the Leprechaun, and some others. The Protection Team includes the Fu, the Snow Lions, The Ki-Lin, the Guardian Dragon, the Duojna, the Domovoi, the soon-to-be-arriving Hellhound, the Gryphon, and all the servitor guardians. There's also a Magick Team, a Mancy Team... I even have a group for Wish-Granting Spirits and a Cheer-Up Team for the ones who specifically act to raise their keeper's spirits (the Enan Dragon, the Arkan Sonney, and the Silver Dragon).

You get the idea. I have not had any trouble asking spirits to work together for a common goal, even in cases where the group includes WA and DA combined.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
prad
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Spirits do have emotions. Some are loners and other like chit-chatting. You must get to know your spirits. Some are more effective working their own way and get you the results you want. And some need direction from their keeper and teaming up will be more effective. There is no "correct" formula that by teaming up, you will get results. You must connect with the spirit to know them.

VaL
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Spirits are deceased entities, and therefore have no emotions. Entities are living and they do have emotions. It is possible that you are getting spirits mixed up with entities. If that is the case, we can explain the difference to you.
As for teaming up, I have done this with no problem, with WA /WA, DA /DA, and WA /DA spirits. All you need is the house rule that they all work together and benefit each other for the best outcome of the keeper. This includes emotional, spiritual, safety, and well-being of the keeper. With this rule in place, they learn to get along and work well together.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

the first 3 Spirits I got was a Psy Vamp, Werewolf and a Ifrit Djinn
they don't really work together really but they are cool with each other
yours should be fine :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
prad
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Spirits are deceased entities, and therefore have no emotions. Entities are living and they do have emotions. It is possible that you are getting spirits mixed up with entities. If that is the case, we can explain the difference to you.
As for teaming up, I have done this with no problem, with WA /WA, DA /DA, and WA /DA spirits. All you need is the house rule that they all work together and benefit each other for the best outcome of the keeper. This includes emotional, spiritual, safety, and well-being of the keeper. With this rule in place, they learn to get along and work well together.
hmmm.. Not sure about "Spirits are deceased entities, and therefore have no emotions" Spirits are the emotional baggage left behind. That's why we can "feel" them and their presence can also change our vibrations. All spirits carry "vibrational emotion". They are an energy source. The only "entity" I know who have no emotions are Zombies.

VaL
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Perhaps, you have not been reading the forum, and the posts made by the masters. Ash and Magnolia both both have stated in multiple threads that spirits are deceased and have no emotions.
Before you go off on a rant, please educate yourself.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”