Mr.L

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just had a session with Mr. L this morning. He really takes time to pin point the issue and I ended up needing a heavy cleansing session. It didn't take a lot of time with what I needed and he is so helpful with follow up. I can actually see auras again around objects and plants. He let me choose if I wanted to get this done since I am also going to get an attunement from CH. He has more than reasonable prices for the work he does. He also chats with you as long as you need and answers any questions.
I was to the point where my stress was everyday. I couldn't get rid of the heaviness.
He told me to maintain with meditation and the other exercises I am doing. :rainbow:

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I had another session with Mr. L last month, Halloween in fact. It was for a strengthening of the Astral and Spiritual connections.
One thing about Mr. L's service is that he takes the time to speak with you and based on your thoughts, and what you want, decides how to best go about the service. One thing he's always told me though is to take things slow and not rush things, his work reflects that in that it takes a few days to attune itself and reach it's full capacity.

Here's something interesting I learned though. When you have a dam holding back massive amounts of water, even the smallest of openings is going to create a jet of water that has enough force to knock you off your feet.
The service comes with a codeword so that you can amplify the connection, on top of the passive strengthening that is done, so you can use it during meditation or your sleep cycle. In my case it was designed to be a slow but constant build up over a period of time.
The first time I used it during meditation, it felt like a jet stream, to the point I panicked. It's not that something went wrong, it's just that I was not expecting the connection to be amplified so strongly at it's weakest point. I took about two weeks to adjust and get used to it (not daily usage), but even now there's still a very distinctive "shift" when I use the codewords. I can work with it a lot better now however, and it has definitely made meditation more interesting, not something I would use all the time though.

In closing, for me at least, it's just proof that Mr. L does a good job. It was a little startling at first, but there's no denying that it works well once you get the hang of it, like riding a bike.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

I got the third eye work done by him. He asks very thoughtful questions and takes everything into consideration before starting. The process itself only took around twenty minutes, and I could feel his energy poking around in my forehead real time. Afterwards he got back to me, and to my surprise...I was apparently clean! lol. He gave me recommendations on continuing along, and put a little after care to help maintain cleanliness. Overall wonderful experience, will definitely get future works done by him!

VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Glad I found this thread - I actually have a heaving cleansing session with him tonight - will report back! :D

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Got a Heavy Cleansing performed due to my suspicion of blockages and imbalanced activity amongst each chakra. It wad definitely a thorough session of "pre-screening" questions, mine took about an hour. The session took about 25 min. I'm not a sensitive person, but while I was resting as he was performing the service, I started passing out, then I heard someone say something loud and woke me out of it. I had my Djinn on me at the time lol - maybe the service started working at that point! :p

Anyways, I did have some "attachments" to my chakras which he cleared, and he balanced the energy in each. Instead of selling me more of his products, he actually suggested I do more chakra and Kundalini exercises to activate them.

I find this very respectable, makes me trust him of course - I'll definitely be coming to him again :)

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
MysticMom
neophyte
neophyte

I have been thinking about doing a cleansing or 3rd eye treatment. I am still waiting for my first spirits to arrive. Do you think I should wait for them to arrive to get a good baseline before I have one of his services done?

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi, anyone know if Mr L is still around, the website that was on one of the posts, doesn't seem to work anymore
Thanks

Mars08
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mars