QUICKEST SELLER EVER? FROM UK?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi, look here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =8&t=52692 the seller is from uk..price is very great for spirits bound too jewlery

about distance or bodybinding..it will be via DISTANCE done...the spirit would be bound to your energy and you do not have a vessel..you ARE the vessel..you do call the name of the one and he or she comes to you...please read here on the forum about body,distance or spirit bindings...it is great

many hugs
angie
“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

angeldark wrote:hi, look here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =8&t=52692 the seller is from uk..price is very great for spirits bound too jewlery

about distance or bodybinding..it will be via DISTANCE done...the spirit would be bound to your energy and you do not have a vessel..you ARE the vessel..you do call the name of the one and he or she comes to you...please read here on the forum about body,distance or spirit bindings...it is great

many hugs
angie
Hi angeldark! :)
Thanks a lot 8)|* for suggesting me this seller. I went to check her Etsy's shop and she has some interesting spirit indeed and also great prices!
Yeah, bodybinding sounds like a more direct way to get a binding, I'm pretty new to all this so I guess I will stick with vassels binding in the beginning, maybe later on when I will have some more confidence I could try out distance binding :)
hugs
light77
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

ho dear, great that i could help you 8)|*

the seller ist very nice and friendly..i have 2 of her entites and love them...the price is also great lol
many hugs
“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”

Return to “Sellers You Love”