sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lighthorse wrote:Drat, I misunderstood the Compose Message display, it also says I'm not authorized.
You have to be tenured (at least 3-4 months' membership and at least a certain number of posts) to send private messages. When you are tenured, your ID will display in color (orange, green, blue, purple).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

Not had chance to do much reading up on Kundalini Awakening as yet but what i have read so far mentions that Kundalini being awakened unexpectedly like this could be dangerous, particularly with regards your mental health!

I am wondering if any of my spirits can help me with this (assuming this is what's going on of course)...could they say make sure my chakras are clear so no blockages, make sure this new energy moves slowly so i can adjust to it....if so what spirits would be able to help with this?

Today so far has been a little easier...right now my face feels like it is sunburned (it's not) with a tingling sensation, something is going on around my forehead area, i keep feeling this burning up sensation in my feet, up my lower legs and into my knees. Todays pain seems to be more in the back of my neck and the right side of my head, had the chest pain earlier and heart pounding but not so bad today.

Wenona <3
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I use sound energy to balance chakras. Here is a thread from a while ago. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=48829

On the second page, I posted a YouTube link for balancing all seven chakras via sound. But there are other YouTube links in the thread which are also worth exploring, so I am posting the link to the whole thread.

Listen to some of these tones listed in this thread, and you will be balancing your chakras. If the post that provides a link directs you to use headphones, then do so, because it could be that the tones in the link are too low or too high in pitch to be produced by the computer speaker. Headphones have a wider range than your average computer speaker.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Wenona wrote: I am wondering if any of my spirits can help me with this (assuming this is what's going on of course)...could they say make sure my chakras are clear so no blockages, make sure this new energy moves slowly so i can adjust to it....if so what spirits would be able to help with this?
I'm sure they're already trying to. Of course they'd have to have knowledge about chakras. But they can't help instantly either, so it's a process that will be finished when it's finished and they're limited to what's possible of course.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I use sound energy to balance chakras. Here is a thread from a while ago. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=48829

On the second page, I posted a YouTube link for balancing all seven chakras via sound. But there are other YouTube links in the thread which are also worth exploring, so I am posting the link to the whole thread.

Listen to some of these tones listed in this thread, and you will be balancing your chakras. If the post that provides a link directs you to use headphones, then do so, because it could be that the tones in the link are too low or too high in pitch to be produced by the computer speaker. Headphones have a wider range than your average computer speaker.
Awesome thread link thank you! OP I am really thinking of you and sending strength and peace your way tonight.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Absolutely no sleep what's so ever!...really bad all night and still bad now (6:35am here)...
I need grounding ideas that can be done straight away to relieve this, I need something I can do quickly, easily and in the house, any time night or day...no grass or trees in my garden and none close by that I have access to, I have a little soil area with plants that's all...can't be sat out under a tree all day and all night in the rain!

I have put some soil into a pot to put my hands in so I can have it in the house...I'm exhausted and my chest is very painful.
All night there were these strange sensations in my ears, like a pulsing and sounded like thunder rumbling way inside my ears, burning up feeling all through my body, pressure and pain in the back of my neck, pressure and a tingling sensation in the middle of my forehead.
Tried my best not to fight it, tried to just accept it and let it happen but there was no let up all night, not one wink of sleep!

Wenona <3
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My visualisation skills are none existent at the moment, I see nothing but black when I close my eyes, can't bring up any image in my mind, too much going on in my body so any grounding ideas need to be something more hands on, like putting my hands in soil...something I can do and not have to try and imagine.

Listening to a couple of things L2R recommended (activate you chakra energies and a 7 minute tune up) hoping they will help.

Wenona <3
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

If you want I can send you Kundalini reiki later on when I get home to widen your channels and ease the rising. But I cannot guarantee whether it will help and I sincerely hope you will see another doctor for a second opinion at least, and please get to the ER when you need to.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Do you have any rocks or crystals? You can try any black or dark coloured rocks - onyx, black obsidian, black tourmaline, smoky quartz, shungite, etc., or even basalt and granite. Hold them in your palms and place them beneath your feet, roll them with your feet, your palms, rub them. Personally I find this very helpful for grounding, hope it helps you.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vanya GreyCrow wrote:If you want I can send you Kundalini reiki later on when I get home to widen your channels and ease the rising. But I cannot guarantee whether it will help and I sincerely hope you will see another doctor for a second opinion at least, and please get to the ER when you need to.
Thank you Vanya...Starfire has already offered do some Kundalini Reiki for me..yes i do have crystals, i will try that, thank you.

I am still waiting to hear from Mags...my face, neck and head feel like they are on fire!

Wenona <3

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”