Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I asked a friend here to try astral traveling to me and she's been trying to but apparently there's something blocking her . She has astral traveled to other people before but coming to me it's constantly blocked. I've asked my spirits to let her pass and as far as I know I'm not doing anything to block her *\( . I haven't tried astral traveling to her or to anyone else because I can't yet do it, initially i was hoping she'd give me a pull.

She keeps trying and keeps betting blocked, we asked in chat and one suggested theory was that maybe, maybe, I have a natural shield.

I made put a post at the astral travel section about the astral travel and thought it'd be also a good idea to explore that concept of a natural shield so I copy pasted the initial text to give a context to this which i think would be of great interest.
Anyone has a natural shield? Anyone know how to test if someone has it or not? Please share your knowledge and experiences on the topic.

1 Golden Dragon, 1 Red dragon, 3 Blue Dragons, 1 Silver Dragon, 1 Djan Djin, 1 Forest Faery, 1 Spriggan, 1 Gnome
ennaralee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I do not have one
Zodiac:

Hi Bane,

My husband is a natural shield. Anything I try on him directly has limited to no effect. For example, I have has success with Reiki on other people especially for relieving pain. When I work on him, the only thing that happens is that he goes into a relaxed state. Pain and everything is still there. When I work magic for him there is limited to no effect. The only spell I worked for him that actually worked was not worked on him but on a situation. He was waiting on a military flight home from Afghanistan and he had been waiting at the hanger for two days. When the plane finally arrived he was told that he might have to wait on the next plane. So I worked a spell to get him on that flight and his name got bumbed up on the list. Other magic directed to him had no effect. He can't explain it and chalks the whole thing up to magic isn't real because it doesn't work and he can't see the results. I think this has cause a block in addition to his shield.

11 Dragons, 13 Fae/Elves, 3 Immortals, 17 Creatures/Other, 3 Alphas, 5 Werewolves, 2 Hellhounds, 13 Vampires (Sang & Psy), 11 various DA spirits
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

Well bane like I said it could that u are a shield. I mean I dont know for sure and any blocks or shields that someone else has placed on u could be a reason why too..and u might want to look into that too. But try and work on that gift if possible to get some control on it. Any questions or concerns or anything just ask.I am here to help.. love , light, and blessings

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton

Return to “Protection”