abluesgirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi everyone, and forgive me if this has already been answered elsewhere.

Why don't fylgias have names or genders? Is it possible to connect with them? and how? And do they need offerings?
Since I've gotten my flygia, I've felt a heaviness on my back...like an extra weight...weird...

And....is it ok to eat the food you offer your spirits? (after some time has passed) I hate throwing food away. Would spirits get angry. I live in Korea and we have ancestor ceremonies here too. (3 times a year). We offer a LOT OF food and after everyone feasts on it.

Thanks for your help. I just got my first three spirits yesterday. A fylgia, a woodland faery and a unicorn. I have been feeling really spaced out and buzzy since their arrival.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

It's fine to leave the food out for a few hours then eat it, or even make an offering of the food you are eating.

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Fylgias are easy to connect with. Mine isn't a talker but he does give mental pics of being by me. Mine loves raw potatoes and meat of any type, I usually just throw away any meat I offer or feed to my dogs depending on what type of meat it is, and veggies go to the compost. I share meals with any of my spirits that want to join in, so I usually have a crowd around my plate LOL
I have a dragon that loves to sit on my left shoulder (he does get heavy after a while) so the weight on your back from your fylgia is super cool in my books :)

Devika
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Totally ok to eat the food you offer to your spirits after some time, we practice ancestral worship over here too! (we use yes/no divination tools to find out if the spirits have eaten; I wonder if it's the same in Korea?) My spirits from CH certainly don't get angry, they're totally with my culture ;) But I usually just make an offering of the food I'm eating.

"I may be on the side of the angels. But don't think for one second that I am one of them."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”