Something wrong in the house?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Last night was hard, I did not get sleep I needed.
:0
I live in an apartment building and I seem to have very temperamental neighbours. The man above me has his problems, men come calling that don't seem to have his phone number but stand outside under the windows shouting for the mans name, there are lots of fights and one incident when they were having a party and his girlfriend had to be carried outside by police to get her in the ambulance. She kept shouting for help even with all the police and ambulance men, I can not figure what kind of help she would have needed more. This happened in the spring, but it has been quiet for some time after there was a fight between an old man that lives in this house and some of the quests that were again looking for this man that lives above me. I know they were looking for him, because they were throwing stones at my window, and when I asked why, they told me they were trying to reach the one above me. I think I did ask why they did not just call him but cannot remember if I got any answer and I was so irritated that it was not wise to speak with them at all. 8h

But okay, it has been quiet with that neighbour, what I got woken up for last night was a tantrum of the temperamental little boy that lives with his parents and his brother above the man that I was talking about. I actually do not know which boy it is, they play together outside the house nicely so I have not witnessed the fights, but when they are inside the house, even going up and down the stairs in that short time they cook up something, and one of them has never been saving his voice, he has got unique range and I have sometimes thought that some of those noises must hurt his throat as much as they hurt ears. But at least he is not trying those extremely high notes he used to do, so I quess it is getting better with him too, actually. But he did throw hours long temper tantrum last night. Maybe his mother is away, because he kept shouting for her. He was not alone though, I did hear his fathers voice, they were arquing with clatter and rattle of objects thrown around and I think I heard the other brother too. Always when I have greeted the mother I have felt her worn so thin.

So there is me with my pains in the bottom, then a restless young man in the middle and the angry little boy above. Only three stores in this house. I wonder what a fourth apartment in this row would hold? There are three apartments in each storey, but I hardly know who lives next door to me, and I know my Asian neighbours only for the delicious smell when they are cooking. I have seen the dog of some upstairs neighbour trying to get out of the house, chihuahua that stopped when she saw me, probably forgetting what she was doing and wanting to greet me and laid flat on the floor when the owner got to her and I remember our old dog stayed by the front door if he could help it when he was visiting me. The agressive man has his bedroom straight above me, I know because if there is a fight between him and his girlfriend at night, the shouting and crying start right above. I know from last night that the little boys have their bedroom straight above his, because the father finally carried the kid somewhere else, and I actually have to that my companion for that because I had to admit that I cannot take more of the screaming, because I do not really know what is going on and cannot do anything. I think he first tried to talk to the kid but that did not work, but then the voices moved and got less shrill, maybe even stopped, but I finally got some sleep.

Actually I chose this section in the forum, because I was wondering if I could have done something to calm the kid? Same thing with my neighbour and his bad temper, is there something I could do to soothe him. I'm below them so they might not trust something that feels to rise from under their feet... 8|
I did not feel anything strange when I moved in this house, and when the man above me moved in, he was reckless but in a playfull way, now he is just aggressive, a different personality. Some people do change a lot when they get older, but I do wonder if that one uses or has used drugs and if that might have brought something unwelcome in the house.

Long post, sorry...

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I understand what you are going through. I have had very loud (and weird) neighbors wherever I live. That is the joy in "multi-family" living...

It is difficult to say what is going on at your home. There could be many things, so I will give you my opinion. IF your neighbor above you is on drugs, it can attract negative things, which would affect everything around him. That could also make others in the building, especially children, act out of control. However, those children seem out of control to begin with, but having a neighbor who could be on drugs and/or aggressive won't help their behavior. Everything is energy.

I recommend buying "Peace At Home" oil and powder from a botanica, if you have access to one near you. It works to keep things calm and will help so that their crazy won't drip down into your home. If you are brave, rub some of the powder on their doorknobs and on their doorway (so they can step in it) and that will help to keep their home quiet.

I would also call the police every time your upstairs neighbors fight- you have a right to a safe and peaceful home.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”