Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Urm, surprisingly likely apparently.

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Great info!

Out of curiosity, what would you say is the risk of this happening? As far as I know, I have never been attacked.
I think it is about the company you keep and your defenses. It can happen with strangers, but less likely.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wonderful info. I printed this out and put it in my notebook. :*3

I have some crystals and I've been using aromatherapy on the family the last few days. There's something seriously wrong with the energy coming in. Everyone suddenly came unhinged for no good reason. :?

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lorelei wrote:
WishingOnAStar wrote:My fiance and I were just hit very hard by this. We are both emotionally drained and are having anxiety so this post comes at a great time. I will try using some of the gems you listed as I have many of them here already. Is just wearing the gems ok? I am not "great" at meditating and I don't find that I can accomplish much (well, compared to others anyways) when I try to do it, so hopefully just having them near me can help?
I'm not very good at meditating, either, but one thing that I know for sure from working with crystals and gemstones is that they are great to have around, but even better when touched, carried, and especially worn in direct contact with the body.
Some stones also work as an essence/infusion when placed in a glass of clear water for a few hours. You can drink the water afterwards. Not all gemstones work for this, however, so it's best to do a quick internet search before you try this method.
Be very careful about drinking crystal water, as some stones will leach toxins into the water. Others will dissolve (selenite and halite spring to mind), or rust (hematite and lodestone, for example).

Do some research to ensure that the water and the stone will be safe for this activity, before putting stones directly into water.

OR, play it safe. Use a large container like a bowl for your water. Then take a glass and put the stones in that, and sit the glass with stones inside it in the water, so that no water actually touches the stones. Then the ENERGY of the stones will be in the water, without the stones getting wet/leaching chemicals into the water. Or find some other waterproof container to put the stones in (like a ziplock bag) and insert them into that, before putting the waterproof container in the water. Same deal: the energy gets into the water without fear of harming the stones or ingesting toxins.

I keep batting around the idea of creating gem elixirs, but I haven't done so yet. But this is why I have this kind of info in my mental filing cabinet.

GREAT info in the OP, btw -- thanks, Nycto! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Lorelei is correct... and most of these stones can be used in this fashion, just asked to work towards healing your aura, and then worn until you feel better. Also, most are safe to make infusions with, but I would check to be sure about magnetite, as that's the only one I would have reservations about.

Deepest blessings.
Nycto
I'd watch out with both magnetite and hematite, both of which are forms of iron oxide... which is rust. The stones can and will develop rust on them if they're wet.

When in doubt, look up info on gem elixirs (with special attention on the "what not to use" information. Check the Mohs hardness of a stone -- softer stones could be damaged in water. Most likely a hardness of 5 or higher will be safer. BUT... also check the chemical composition of the stone, to make sure there's nothing toxic that could get into the water.

If there's any question, do the "stones in a waterproof container" type of immersion, rather than inserting the stone into water directly. The ENERGY will still get in the water that way, and that's the most important thing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Great thread, thank you OP :)

Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

Thanks Nycto! Great information :) I love the dance in the rain suggestions, mmm so magical to dance in the rain.

I love sometimes just going hiking along the river, taking my shoes off, and finding a deep section of the river to swim in. So cleansing and refreshing!

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

bump

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “PROTECTION”