Prehistoric Creature Spirits

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi ladyme - actually i don't think they even think of that like we do. my t-rex just really does his own thing and because he sees some of the wolves and my dogs in bed - well he just figured what the heck, looks good and so he has called a corner! as long as i still get my share of the bed and everyone doesn't disturb my sleep, they are welcome to share. :) i haven't had any problems with big guy and any other spirits and frankly i don't think my fae pay any attention whatsoever to him. so, so far no problems! hope this helps. :) :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Nightstar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon...woohoo
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

0.o
wow..i didn't know that there are prehistoric creature spirits until i came across this thread =_=ll
surprised me for good..

thank you for the story , crone...
enjoyed reading it and looking forward to read more 0.o

Peace

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

well everyone i did it....i conjured a megaladon finally! ok so you all may be asking :ohcrap: "cronie, why on earth a megaladon". easy, i need protective spirits right now against the soon to be ex who is making my life as miserable as he can and forcing me out of my home. he might not be able to see spirits but there is no way he isn't going to feel the massive energies from a prehistoric supertanker shark. hehehehe megie has been informed that she is not to harm the ex but intimidate the hell out of him as he tried to do to me all these years. yes sirree, payback time through intimidation. ;) :lol:

trained conjurer
cupping healer

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Dear heavens, I almost feel sorry for the guy! :lol:

With that said, a Megalodon sounds fascinating to have around. Regarding her disposition, does she seem rather snake-like in her mindset? (I've always thought of sharks as like snakes with gills and fins)

Let's see... as far as apex predators go, there's Spinosaurus (largest land predator) Allosaurus (one of the more elegant and active large carnivores), and the melodramatically named Predator X, an extremely large Pliosaur. Then there's anything big or small that really likes staring at its prey. And staring. And staring... Hmm, several Border Collies and you'll be in business! :lol:

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

lol lamp, the female megaladon is awesome no questions about that and believe it or not there appears to be an extremely analytical way of thinking for these "supertankers" of the deepest depths of our oceans. also a precise behavior in their actions which means they know how they will strike their prey and should that prey alter it's course the megie has very little to change in their method since they felt the disturbances in the energy patterns even before the prey made it's course change. in other words, the megaladon is the apex water predator and it does not miss much around it. ;) not sure if with the actual species if the females were larger than the males but "meggie" is approximately the size of a modern day oil supertanker so we are talking "gi-normous", lol. not sure if i need anything else for protection, what do you all think? btw, she is a very dark grey in color with a belly that appears lighter (almost great white type but not exactly), has sensors ranging her length beginning slightly behind the gills to the middle of her monstrous tail. her eyes are black as coal but there appears to be an intelligence within her eyes that if you look at the eyes of our shark species you can see something analytical within them as well. so if you have experience with snakes, you might see some similarities or differences. up until recently i was neither a snake or shark fan and they really scared the heck out of me. this is a huge step for me after befriending the nagas in february 2008 and now with meggie (and doing this on purpose actually, lol). fear is a huge blanket that sometimes holds us from moving forward in our journey so i'm going to try "fearless" as a new motto. ;) :hug:

trained conjurer
cupping healer

Mau Emerald Nile
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bumping an interesting topic.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

This is an interesting thread!!!!! I have thought about getting some of the prehistoric creatures and the only one I do have is a female sabertooth tiger!!!! She is about the size of our Tahoe!!! She stays outside for the most part and likes patrolling our yard and the surrounding area!!!! She also looks after all the cats around here as well, they are like kittens to her!!! She even looks after our dog as well!!! Nothing gets by her!!!!

She is very serious about "her" territory!!!! Anyone coming into her territory, will be chased out real fast!!!! She is not tame, like our cats, she is very much a wild creature and acts according!!!!

People that stop or come near the house don't stay long!!! \D

She will stalk and hunt, just like she would have done when she was alive!!!! 7\

She is a very good protector, for here at home!!! She stays mostly here at the house and doesn't travel with me!!!! None of the other spirits will mess with her, but she will work along with the other protective spirits here that guard the house!!!! Another words they do their thing while she does hers!!! \D \D \D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Great thread! I love reading about other Keepers' experiences with Prehistoric spirits. Mine have been a blast! My Triceratops has been there for me during emotional times, comforting me and giving advice. He's also very protective of me.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”