Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

I have been drawn to her website for a while now but only last month that I decided to have her perform an open conjuration for me. She was very helpful and very patient in accommodating my needs and requests and always tries to respond to my emails within 24 hours (huge time difference from where she and I lives). I also had remote binding done to the bracelet I bought for this specific spirit/entity. Overall, good experience from this seller. :)

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi.
After acquiring half the stuff from Lisa's store I really think it's time to share my experience.
Lisa is a wonderful soul, a friend, amazing conjurer :*3
I really have bought more than I want to admit here lol
Laat... is doing wonders in my life. Aligning me with me true desires and maximizing my true potential. Calmed me down. Removed anxiety and depression. Gave me clarity on very important matter if not crucial.
Zimada... I regret I didn't get one long time ago. Everyone needs one.
Luck, hex removal , evil eye spelled piece OMG guys - get one!!! You'll see why. I love this one especially because all the negative goes right back to the sender. I'm not interested in spending my time finding out who did what ... this little gem does all the work for you and serves them a dose of their own poison.
All the people who pretend to be your friends all of the sudden get exposed. You will hear stuff and see who is really in your corner. It removes bad people from your life as they just can't do more harm to you and no lies can be fed to you anymore. Their life becomes nightmare they have planned for you.
Soul cleanser. . . Uh boy... talking about major energy shift. I haven't had a need for a nap ever since I got it. It does all it says in description and some more. I have it on me 24/7.
That is what I wanted to share with you for now.

Right now she has nice discount going on so stock up (:D)

ayaka502
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I have purchased a bunch of spirits from Lisa and I do say that I am a very happy customer and will continue to be a customer. I have purchased a few of her for my kids and my daughter just loves her Star fairy and my son loves his dragons I got them for her.

onomatopoeia
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 666
Your favorite spirit to work with: SATAN!!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: DONKEY

Just bought a Duojna from MMT and also a Laat, I look forward to the experience of being with them after reading so much positivity on here. :) as with any seller I will post updates and reviews of each.

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

Lisa is amazing.... very helpful and those beings that want to connect to you through her, are strong, powerful and vibrant with energy. Even some I have known through past lives, chose Lisa to reach me. You can get various levels within a species' or race's organization, like king/queen, empress/emperor or master/ascended master - depending on whether these beings have such a hierarchy or not. Her encyclopedia is also very useful and have learned (and received) spirits I never knew about, but have since worked wonders in my life and my human partner's. Excellent!
Really cannot recommend her enough - and yes, she does respond quickly and yes, she does have sales.... email her with concerns or interests - she is one of my two top conjuration/resource sources. In her forum, we have also started a 'birthday blessings' calendar where you can add your birthday + immediate family members' dates (no years, just months/days), so that all of us can include you/them in our daily positive practices to send blessings, good thoughts or intentions or whatever positive energy that you/they can use as wanted - a great no-need-to-return birthday gift........... FF

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

No matter who you interact with Lisa is a perennial favorite and commands respect from all sections. Something similar with Winged wolf psion as well.

My only complaint is for custom conjures or royalty, the prices are not mentioned on the site itself and you have to email re this. While she is super prompt in her replies, just my guess that half her emails must be people just writing in to know the price for xyz entity etc etc

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I purchased a beautiful blue topaz pendant from Lisa and when it arrived I felt a definite charge of energy and got some light sensations of spiritual beings present. I fully connected with the pendant last night, and got some interesting dreams/astral visions. I will continue to work with it and let you know what happens.

Amanda
new here
new here

Lisa is very nice person.
She always answer clearly all thing to me and suggestion too.
So I have one dinn from her but nothing happen to me yet.
P.s. Im really non 6th sense person.

Mic0120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I recently purchased an elder ifrit djinn from Lisa and I must say "Z" is absolutely amazing! I've always had trouble remembering my dreams, but ever since I got her, I've been having these really vivid dreams and she also granted a wish for me already! I wear her vessel everyday and I believe that is why I've been acting more seductive lately lol. It's funny because that is not my personality at all!

soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lisa is a real deal , i have more enchantments/ spirit from her , she is my one of fav seller :D

Return to “Seller Review”