RELEASING THE DJINN PERMANENTLY

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Marc
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,

I am so upset that I accidentally released my 3 efrits that I got from mystic_travels.
I used the djinn summoning ritual from mountain_buddha and my efrits are not
bound to their vessels anymore. At the last of the invocation when you are going to
dismiss the djinn after making your wish you will say "release"3x.
I cried all night. I was having a hard time bonding with them before and then when I made a
connection and I mistakenly released them. I felt so stupid. I misses them terribly and I still
can not help having tears in my eyes writing this.

I emailed Amanda about it but she is visiting her sick father in Vancouver. She said she will
try to help me when she gets back home.

FYI
If you use the invocation from mountain_buddha skip the last words "release" or you will lose
your djinns.

Marc :crying:

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Marc, are you sure they are gone?

I can't claim to know anything on conjuring and/or releasing spirit but I was under the impression that "intent" is what drives a spell/ritual. If you didn't, actually, have the intent to release them, maybe they have not been, completely, released. This sounds like a question for Magnolia!

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm not familiar with that invocation, but the release part probably just let's them go back to their realm, not free them.
It takes a lot more to free you djinn from what I understand so don't worry.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Marc,

Please don't panic. I'm sure the seller will communicate with you once she returns from her visit, and will give you some clarity of the situation. Perhaps send her the exact ritual that you performed that has you so concerned. It sounds like you used a summoning and wish invocation.

When we give our Djinn's "license to depart", it's to end the session that we communicated with them, it gives them the ability and right to go forward to work on the influences of our requests, and/or to freely go back to their realm to take care of their own.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can "accidentally" release your Djinn forever. I think to do that, you would have to have that specific intent clear, and the ritual would be for that specific purpose. I always end my sessions by saying "license to depart, harm none in your way, and come back quickly when called upon again.

Don't give up, you may be pleasantly surprised that your Djinn are simply away working on your behalf.
In Light, starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Both Starligher and Wasn't Me are probably correct.

I am not familiar with the invocation however, so will not say for sure.
Your seller should be able to help you, and have you thought of contacting Mountain Buddha as well, just for some clarification?

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would ask him. Ian is reputable seller. I think he would help u. I know it's a no brainer answer. But sometimes it can be the most effective way.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I am pretty sure the others are right that intent is the key & that the word 'release' will not give your spirits permission to depart permanently. I think you have to formally 'divorce' them (for want of a better word) to break your bond with them forever. Try doing the summoning/invoking ritual again to call them back. Most such rituals include something along the lines of " Go, and return when next I call you". If yours does not, then add that command to whatever words you have. That should work.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your support. My 3 efrits are not with me anymore. I have released them from
the Invocation of King Solomon. I have verified it with a psychic friend. They still come though but
not bound to their vessels anymore. They just heard me reading the invocation and left.
I haven´t heard from Amanda yet but I understand that her father is ill so I can wait.

Blessings!
Marc

joy
active contributor
active contributor

I'm sorry to hear that this happen Marc; hopefully she will be able to help. Wow, that's a pretty powerful invocation that mountain_ buddha has. Since they do come when you call them, they must not be completely released though.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

If you want, u can open the portal and search for your ladies. That's how I found Drake. It's so romantic.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”