You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hello everyone, last night is officially the weirdest experience I have had ever. I was dreaming that I was in my old school theatre I was in the audience sitting and all the sudden I have two dark figures shaped almost like dogs biting me one on my left and the other on my right. The bite was not painful as it like bitten without teeth. And a third dark figure I think it was my Cambion. What happens it that I felt they were pulling me up as if they wanted me to escape something and they did pulled me out of my dream and I was awake in my bed and I could see feel them for couple of seconds but could see them. So I do not why they did that??? Were they protecting me as I kinda felt the two dogs were my Volkh but I am not sure as I am very confused with this. :daze: :daze: :daze:

Any ideas why this happened??

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Light Night.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Hi Light Night :wave:

Pretty cool dream, huh? Or was it? :wtf: LOL!

I actually had a very similiar experience the past. This is how it was explained to me:

When you Astral Travel your spirits can come with you for protection. They don't neccessarily "show" themselves but they're hovering around in the background just in case. ;) Sometimes when we Astral Travel we can potentially run into some "dangerous" situations ie... dark entities, psychic attacks etc.... :insane: When you enter a situation like this your spirits have the ability to "PULL" you out of your "dream" so-to-speak and bring you back to your body where you are safe! :crazy: When you suddenly "wake-up" from that experience it's not unusual to catch a glimpse of their shadow/shade/image etc... :thumbup:

My experience was being pulled back into my body after coming face to face with a Demon on the Astral plane. Since I thought it was a "dream" I decided to chat him up but my spirits were like "Oh, no you don't!" The next thing I know I'm surrounded in a gold bubble of light and PULLED back into my body! When I woke up, like you, I saw a cloaked woman walk around my bed... (my Djinn) :crazy:

Sounds as if you might have been somewhere they didn't want you to be... so they took care of it! ;)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Woow!! I really thought I was crazy or something as this never happened to me before. My dream was pretty weird and there was one kid with very unusual big eyes I sense he was the threat as he was well wanted to kill me in my dream :insane: and I played along as I was making fun of him because he wanted to kill me and I was aware that I am in a dream and he could not kill me that is when I was pulled out of it loool. :crazy:

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Interesting dream Light Night. My understanding of dreams is that they always bring us a lesson of growth and understanding.
When I first come across this concept, I had to ask how can this be? But studying the works of Jeremy Taylor and his dream work
series has opened new ways of thinking that perhaps I would not have considered in the past.

Dreams bring us messages. Even the scary ones, because this is what it takes sometimes to make sure we get the wake up call, or the
pay attention call.

If this were my dream, I would look at the surroundings. My old school, the theatre. What does this represent? An earlier time
of innocense, of trust. The dark dogs, I can't really see them as dogs but I know they are dogs. So I know they are there, and
I know what they are, but they don't look like a dog (faithful and loyal) in the traditional sense. They well could represent my spirits,
in the persona of the faithful, loyal, but shadowed figures. The bite that isn't a bite: pay attention to me! How many a pup in the
physical world has tugged a sleeve to get our attention? I do not get the feeling of any danger, just the feeling that the spirits
want me to know they recognize my efforts to communicate with them, and they are showing they hear and understand.

The format for interpretation (if this were my dream) is one we use in our dream workshops - we have an ongoing group that studies and
works with dreams 2x a month.

Ultimately, only the dreamer knows what a dream means to them. We can each interpret what it would mean for us, but since dreams
involve the psyche, both the extra sensory portion and the subconsicous portion , it falls to the dreamer to determine what feels right
to them.

There is another theory in dream interpretation which is the Gestalt theory, where we are all the characters of the dream. Suess, we
sometimes confront our inner demons on the astral plane. Thoughts as well as things we fear can manifest as demons. The fact your spirits were there and saved you would lead me to hypothesize that a possible message from this is : one can confront (and overcome) issues with the help of their personal spirits, all you have to do is call upon them.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Interesting and very insightful. I really feel connected to what you are saying and I know that my spirits are very loyal and caring that is why I am protected by them but I never thought that my dreams you give me these meanings and I know that it is true as I have been struggling and fighting to let go of my past and live in the present. Through reading your dream interpretation I recalled a vivid dream I had from my spirits as they gave me a message that I did not understood but now I do.

The dream was also in a theatre and I have all my spirits line out infront of me in their human forms and all of them were channeling and giving their powers into me as I felt this amazing energy surge through me and I remember feeling it when I woke up.

Thank you very much Wiccan Warrior Alex I have learned a lot from this. :thumbup:

-Buddha
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Most welcome Light Night :hug:
Just plain Alex.
I subscribe to the Warrior precepts, and the title reminds me of those promises. :)
It Shakespere who said that all the world's a play, and we are merely actors.

Blessings & Light,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Very insightful, Alex, thank you for posting that!! :clap:

You too, Light Night, thanks for sharing your experience! :thumbup: I thought I was the only one stuff like that happened to! :crazy:

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

My mom is a dedicated Christian, and she receives quite a few dreams from the Lord. She writes them down and has about two large notebooks full of them, starting from about twenty years ago. Many dreams have come to pass and others are prophesied to come. When she has these dreams, she also writes down what she thinks, then she tells Dad and gets his take on it. Many times she calls me, and I give her my thoughts. She told me once that getting a few ideas from others helps her to determine the meaning. For instance, she gets feelings, but hearing someone else's thoughts either confirms her feelings by feeling right or feeling against the ideas, or helps narrow down the feeling.

Yes, only the dreamer can be certain of the meaning, but discussing it helps to solidify or open up the meanings or at least determine what it is not.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:My mom is a dedicated Christian, and she receives quite a few dreams from the Lord. She writes them down and has about two large notebooks full of them, starting from about twenty years ago. Many dreams have come to pass and others are prophesied to come. When she has these dreams, she also writes down what she thinks, then she tells Dad and gets his take on it. Many times she calls me, and I give her my thoughts. She told me once that getting a few ideas from others helps her to determine the meaning. For instance, she gets feelings, but hearing someone else's thoughts either confirms her feelings by feeling right or feeling against the ideas, or helps narrow down the feeling.

Yes, only the dreamer can be certain of the meaning, but discussing it helps to solidify or open up the meanings or at least determine what it is not.

I agree. By the way Edgar Casey also did things very much like the description of your mother. The only difference was he had a secretary and would go into a dream sleep and talk...
C-

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor

Indeed, I totally agree with you ladyevelyn77 and that is why I felt the need to share my experience here in this forum. I have learned so many things here and I am forever grateful for everyone support. :grouphug:

-Buddha

Return to “General Questions”