Lazy Orb experience

Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Has anyone successfully worked with this, or any other orbs listing for that matter, in jewelry form? Perhaps transmutes from the bag of all wonders, etc?

My dog loves them as much as I do. If left in the open for a few seconds, I find myself searching his hiding places in the yard with a flashlight.

Of course I know bridging works, etc. But I enjoy the energy of holding them.. :)

all you need is love is all you need
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I would use the bag of all tricks to copy the magic to a fave piece of jewelry and then put it away... kinda like making a backup copy and archiving the original... i don't know how much stuff i have on my wedding band and hearing aid

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I copied via boat also. Works great this way and I have the ability to use my orbs when I prefer. My dog has knocked my charging bowl down before and orbs were everywhere! Glad I copied them....just found an original last week that was missing.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha! Thanks for the experience, Vex! I think it's quite funny how puppy can't stay away from enchanted items. I have a million other things in this house, but he wants the items.. Especially the orbs.

My kitten loves sleeping on a bin I have lots of old meta items, vessels, info, so on. Again, there's so many other more cozy places she could go, she's just attracted to this :)

I would indeed use that bag, as it has the complex capabilities. I was curious about the kind you pick when ordering, too ;) not having an orb in an orb just sounds wrong, but oh so useful! It would be fabulous to be able to wear that energy around during the day, or sleeping..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Jennypenny wrote:Haha! Thanks for the experience, Vex! I think it's quite funny how puppy can't stay away from enchanted items. I have a million other things in this house, but he wants the items.. Especially the orbs.

My kitten loves sleeping on a bin I have lots of old meta items, vessels, info, so on. Again, there's so many other more cozy places she could go, she's just attracted to this :)

I would indeed use that bag, as it has the complex capabilities. I was curious about the kind you pick when ordering, too ;) not having an orb in an orb just sounds wrong, but oh so useful! It would be fabulous to be able to wear that energy around during the day, or sleeping..
Critters and metaphysical tools! LOL! I've had kitties who have decided that the Tarot spread I am doing is the perfect place to lie down. Pardon me, O Feline, but I can't see through you. [lifts cat off the cards] :lol: :lol: :lol:

I keep forgetting that the BOAT has a copy function. I like the idea of making spares or travel copies, to be able to leave the originals safely at home.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha! I think that cats just don't give a darn what we're doing. Obviously it's their world and we're just living in it.

It does make me smile a little feeling teeth marks in the orbs, I wonder if the pup gets anything out if it.. I can just imagine him secretly being a pro at journeying ;D Perhaps the energy level makes it seem like a living thing.. Who knows!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

My female cat is very sensitive to energies and is ALWAYS around when I'm talking with my vampires, especially my female! Like, ALWAYS. And she always has to lay right on my crotch.

-_-

Thanks kitteh! Thanks a lot! LOL!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Bumping as I'm interested in ordering one. :U
I know that this is subjective, but those of you who ordered the C5 lazy orb, what do you think? Is that enough powerful to feel a difference or should I go for a C5 T3 straightaway?

HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

I have the C5 lazy orb and while it has a lot of energy and potential on its own, I wish I would have splurged for the C5 T3. I've had a lot of fun working with mine though, but yeah I would definitely go with the higher class if you are wanting it to be really powerful.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

ciaohope wrote:I have the C5 lazy orb and while it has a lot of energy and potential on its own, I wish I would have splurged for the C5 T3. I've had a lot of fun working with mine though, but yeah I would definitely go with the higher class if you are wanting it to be really powerful.
Thank you! I think I'll go with the higher class.Hopefully it will not be too strong :*) , as I read people had only few hours of sleep at night in the beginning because of that.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”