Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Hellhound
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I welcomed a SRA Silver "P" into my spirit family. I've only had her for a month and a half, but she seems so melancholy and distant. She's only manifested visually once during an incense party in the form of a dragon head, looking wistful and depressed. When I attempt to communicate, I get this lonely vibe from her. I have depression also and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, spirit or living. On wednesdays I make offerings to her such as dragon's blood incense, iris leaves (not allowed to harvest the flowers) and drawings of owls. I also feel that's somewhat like slapping a band-aid on it and not personal enough to help. It's heart-breaking since she reminds me so much of myself; gentle, soft-spoken yet so painfully shy. I try to meditate to communicate with her, but meditation is not my strongest ability. How should I go about having a heart to heart with P about her sadness and helping her?

I think that if we overcame our depressions together, it'll forge a strong bond between us two.

When morning shows his livid face
Your bed shall feel my empty place,
As cold as death, till fall of night.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Simplest methods are often the best if you ask me.
Work on overcoming your depression first, show her that you're doing so not just for yourself but for her as well, and that it would so much easier if you could do it together.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My SRA's seem to get more out of incense parties, I saw my DJINN soooo hapy after one of those offerings for everyone while I haven't gotten such a strong response from making an offering exclusively dedicated to her, maybe a not in your face approach works better I guess.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I got an SRA (Spirit Rescue Adoption) Silver too, and he is very quiet for me
But he did tell me he likes Tin Foil rolled into balls 8)
You could always give that a try 7\

I've also read that SRA's can sometimes be harder to bond with, and in some cases that's true, but they are worth the time
They are great and I've gotten a few of them and all have been a delight to have in my crew

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Probably the best thing you could do is to talk to her, just keep it up till she feels comfortable with you. Remember that SRAs are spirits who have been returned, or otherwise left alone.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50

Honestly I would just let her know that you are there if she needs to "talk" or have a shoulder to lean on. She will appreciate the friendship you are showing her.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte

Honestly I would just let her know that you are there if she needs to "talk" or have a shoulder to lean on. She will appreciate the friendship you are showing her.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Offer shiny things for her to enjoy! I like to use Sea glass/ See if that helps

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
sheswimswithdragons
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Skies
Zodiac:

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, necessarily! Gifts are never a bad thing, and it doesn't seem like you're forcing them on her - you have very pure intentions. I think starting to get extravagant or experimenting with things might be overkill - keep the offerings gentle, kind, and with your sweet intentions. If she's being this reclusive towards you there's a chance she's not talking to the other spirits in your family, either, and she probably feels very lonely.

Something my own dragon spirit is whispering in my ear right now is, perhaps you should try just talking to her. Just sit and tell her stories, tell her about your day and allow her to come to you. As someone with social anxiety, it's something I've found helps with simply making close friends. Share your experiences, and perhaps she'll soon see that you trust her and care for her, and she'll start to feel the same towards you. Good luck (:

Return to “Dragons”