acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

K. has been with me for several months, but we are still in the bonding process. His energy came across very strong, even prior to receiving his vessel.

The description he came with:
an astounding connection to the power of the Universe, incredible Astral influence & energy, always ready to give insight & assistance.

K's energy is Very intense, and I can see how it might be overwhelming or uncomfortable for some Keepers. K is one of the spirits I wear almost constantly, and he seems to get along especially well with my Ulaphres Angel.

I experience interaction with K mostly in bed while I'm drifting to sleep. Without getting explicit... I will say he is very Oral in his approach to interaction and can be rather aggressive.

He's also quite large. It's difficult to judge size in a subjective energy but I would guess easily 8 feet tall (or more).

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I was just musing the other day on how my custom bound Nephilim came along with a description that revolved completely around his sexuality.. lol, cue blush.. so it is interesting to see how others' differ..

Though our companionship has rather been rooted in my exploration and practices of dark mysticism.

Selyne
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Varies often :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Selyna
Zodiac:

Hey sorry to bump an older topic, but I used to be Amaya on here but chanced due to reason.
I just wanted to give a little update about K -> the nephilim that started this topic.
Without some long speech he's very noticeable energy wise(right now he's really showing off lol). He pushes learning, and trying to further myself in this path. He loves attention, and admiration. Ignoring him is a no-no.
And I swear he loves this whole post about him lol

Return to “Angel Races”