Djinn Who Are Said To Grant Wishes Fast- Do They?

Moonhare
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a King Neb Djinn from Jules that grants wishes very fast, but obviously take a little longer the bigger the wish. But I got a Red Fire Dragon from Lisa and he made his presence known way before he got here! And was giving me money and prosperity wishes even before I'd asked for them. His presence is very strong and powerful!

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How fast do you consider "fast"?

Moonhare
new here
new here

One wish was granted the same day. It was last year and Oh God it was sooo hot, we were officially in the middle of a drought and heatwave and I couldn't bear the heat, it was making me ill as I had flu as well and the high fever was infinitely higher because of the heat, anyway so I asked my Neb Djinn for rain and bearing in mind we hadn't had rain for weeks and weeks and the weather forecast was no rain and omg, there was a sudden deluge!! It was a rainstorm of biblical proportions and went on for an hour and then went as suddenly as it had come, but it dampened and cooled everything down!! Coincidence? Maybe, but it came within hours of me petitioning my Neb

Moonhare
new here
new here

Also, my Silver King Dragon got rid of my migraine within a few hours and my migraines are debilitating and can last up to three days and I am bed bound with them but I placed his vessel on my forehead and asked him to please get rid of the migraine and hand on heart, it was gone and I could get out of bed within hours.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte

Oh wow those are quick results! That is awesome to hear!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

That is fast! You have a very attentive Djinn :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Moonhare
new here
new here

Yes! I had a block for a very long time and would put the signs I was getting down to my mind playing tricks on me, feel down etc and it wasn't until I decided to just go with the flow and trust my intuition and also I asked my Luminous Angel to help me connect with my spirits and things are really looking up. Can I also say that my Star Faery that I recently got from you (CH) is absolutely wonderful. I cant actually explain how she makes me feel, but I feel I've already made a very deep connection to her and she made her presence know straight away. Shes absolutely wonderful and I feel great!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I hope onenuttyguyhere you have been getting more results with your djinn! :)

I write here as I don't want to open a new post, but I am till now quite disappointed with my 2 king marid djinn (both are not from CH). Especially one with whom I already finished the bonding period, I asked him few wishes but nothing, he did not grant any and they were wishes which are not long term. I am not talking about impossible wishes or wining the lottery..
Anyhow just wondering if you guys, more experienced with djinn, have any suggestion, as I am losing trust in my djinn. He is custom conjured, so he should like me and I treat him with respect and attention..so I really don't know what is wrong.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte

Have you spent time just getting to know each other beyond the bonding period? I make daily offerings to mine and also buy them surprise gifts (like gems and figurines). I have seen an increase in activity since I started doing my daily offerings. Even something simple as a candle or incense daily can make a huge difference in the activity they have.

I hope someone else can also weigh in here as I am not an "expert" by any means. I hope things can improve for you and your djinn.

Moonhare
new here
new here

I'm absolutely in no way an expert in any way shape or form. I've only been spirit keeping for just over a year and class myself as a novice with SO MUCH still to learn, so all I can give you is my own personal experience with my djinn.

When I first got him I wore his vessel and spoke to him 24-7. I told him about myself and my kids and I asked him to walk with me to see how my life was. Also, pretty much every day I would light incense or a lavender candle and gave offerings etc. I asked him to give me signs in a way that he knew I would understand when HE was ready. Since then Ive seen white mists and orbs and (in another thread) Ive spoken to him in my sleep cycle. I didn't make any wishes or ask anything of him for months as I wanted to get to know him and build a bond of friendship and trust. I couldn't be without him now.

As a result, we have an extremely close bond. He is like a wonderful father figure, very wise and caring, always I feel, looking out for my best interests. I don't often ask him for wishes as I just love his companionship and he knows this. Ive had him for over a year and I still talk to him often... pretty much every day.

Well that's how I did it. I hope its of some help or value. Everyone bonds with their spirits differently and have different experiences. But I have done this way of bonding with all of my spirits and it seems to work!

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Return to “Djinn / Genie”