CPAK_ghost

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Where is Peter trading from now?

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do CPAK_ghost have a website?

Icarus
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My magical/paranormal name...: Icarus Abraxas
Zodiac:

He is selling on Bonanza

Blessings, Icarus

"God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything"-Constantine
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Hmm, I wish his descriptions were more about the specific spirit and less anout their race but he seems interesting, never bought from eBay b4. Does anyone know if he does custom conjures or bind to spirit?

StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:Hmm, I wish his descriptions were more about the specific spirit and less anout their race but he seems interesting, never bought from eBay b4. Does anyone know if he does custom conjures or bind to spirit?
I don't think he binds to spirit or distance binds. However, he ships the bound vessels FAST. I agree with others in this thread, Peter is great at what he does! I work with a couple spirits from him and they all have been very open and bond quickly (in my experience) <3

For example, I know he doesn't include much info about the specific spirit in the descriptions, but the spirits I've met through him have told me A LOT about themselves, as I said, they're very open and honest beings. I hope this helps! 1tu

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

StormyTiger wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:Hmm, I wish his descriptions were more about the specific spirit and less anout their race but he seems interesting, never bought from eBay b4. Does anyone know if he does custom conjures or bind to spirit?
I don't think he binds to spirit or distance binds. However, he ships the bound vessels FAST. I agree with others in this thread, Peter is great at what he does! I work with a couple spirits from him and they all have been very open and bond quickly (in my experience) <3

For example, I know he doesn't include much info about the specific spirit in the descriptions, but the spirits I've met through him have told me A LOT about themselves, as I said, they're very open and honest beings. I hope this helps! 1tu
thanks! XD that would help more if i could properly sense spirits but even if they tried talking to me i dont think id hear them sadly >.<

BlackBird
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know

I actually bought my first companion from him 3 wks ago. The listing just called to me. He had been so great answering my many tedious(I'm sure) questions even considering his busy life. The minute I opened Els package for the bonding ceremony there was activity, my hand were shaking and it got cold enough in the room to see my breath. That night we heard him walking around our bedroom and my son saw him dashing around the house downstairs. I think he was making sure I knew he was indeed home. Right now we are in the process of bonding and I can't wait to see how our relationship grows. Seriously, Peter is amazing!

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

CPAK is legit.

I have several items from Peter, and love the spirits I get from him. They are very up front and active. I have both light and dark, and have never been disappointed.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

bought from this seller, so far the spirits in there are interactive and happy with my purchase. but some things to note:

- if you're not from the US, it takes a long time to receive the package as ebay uses a ridiculous courier service provider that take weird routes for the package. it's not the seller's fault but FYI.
- if you bid for more than 1 item, you have to pay for shipping for each item even if the items are shipped together upon winning bids - that could add up $$ for international buyers (approximately $20-$30 per item). this is mostly an international buyer issue cause of ebay.
- if you're looking for detailed or even mini description of the being itself, you're out of luck. what you'll get is a generic race description.
- you'll only get their details AFTER you have received the package and reach out to peter. and it's mostly the name and bonding instruction and their preferred offerings. not sure why this couldn't be sent earlier upon winning the bid as it's not revealing much anyway.
- i noticed his "djinn lord" listing is word for word similar to lisa's "djinn overlord" listing....so I'm not sure who copied who in this case, and i haven't noticed similarities in other beings' listings so not sure if this is the only description that happen to have very similar texts. judging from the reviews here, he seems to have a large fanbase and is respected - but lisa too so this is a little awkward...this may not be an issue for some but to me, if you are a conjurer, and you have met and interacted with a race of beings, shouldn't you have your own perspective on them that you can inform your customers? it's that insight that give trust to the customers as it shows you know what you're dealing with and can vouch for their safety and authenticity instead of tricksters. i dunno, just my thought but this is not my gripe with this particular seller per see, but in general.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

He shut down? Bonanza said shop not accessible

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Seller Review”