General Angel Questions

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

This is where you can ask general questions about Angels.

elainew52
new here
new here

Hi! all,

As we all know angels are some of the most powerful being under God in heaven.and they sit around waiting to help us with our daily needs .my question is although they can be called upon and attached to a certain vessel.if the vessel is left at home should the spirit of the angel have the power to leave the vessel behind and travel with his are her owner.also does all spirit have a certain amount of time to be back to their vessels even humans who astral travel.but if not will the spirit be lost. I hope to hear from CH and others on this topic.

Thanks,

Elaine

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Anyone know a Courtwind angel invocation?

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Maky70
new here
new here

What many out there claim is Angel invocations are just peace of crap!

Believe it or not: there's no way to bind your soul to an angel or bind an angel to a vessel or so, since angels are only controlled and commanded by either God or higher races of their type. Reciting a few statements will never bind angels to anything; communicating or having trusted angels by your side is a much complicated process than you might think! It requires praying, fasting, avoiding sins and strongly believe in your creator!

I bought and downloaded an angel invocation to learn more about this issue, but while I was wondering about it and reciting it, I heard a weird voice in my room, and it was coming from my old guide & friend: a Marid djinn. I realized later that he was laughing at me!!! What I was saying could in fact call random spirits or even pawky dark djinns that could mess my life, he said !!

So watch out carefully and learn more about angels by visiting trusted divine and spiritual sources.

Blessings :)
Last edited by Maky70 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I agree. U should know what u doing. Or u can end up calling demons not one but 4. Just my experience.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I don't think a entity like an angel would be bound against their will. I think the spirits that are offered want to be in your company and choose to have an attachment to a vessel to make the connection btwn them and the vessel's owner easier. At least I believe this to be so in CH's case. I don't think they'd offer a spirit/entity that was bound against their will (if it's possible).

I do agree that people should know what they're doing be fore hand and be very careful with invocations that they recite.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

With the Angel purification oil it is said to leave it for 24 hrs after that , its now enchanted . So Do I need to dab any on myself or it will work just because its like activated?

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

AN ANGEL INVOCATION WOULDN'T SUMMON A DEMON. AS SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE THAN 15 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS & MASTER RANKING FOR 10 YEARS I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ACCIDENTALLY SUMMON A DEMON UNLESS YOU ACCIDENTALLY HAPPEN UPON A DA MASTER'S BOS. WHAT IRRITATES ME IS WHEN PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRY TO COUNSEL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT SOMETHING AS SERIOUS AS THAT. IT CAUSES CONFUSION & SOMETIMES PANIC. YOU CAN'T ACCIDENTALLY SUMMON ANYTHING. IF YOU FIND A BOS OR SPELLBOOK & YOU START READING YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING IS PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN; GOOD OR BAD. INVOCATIONS ARE WRITTEN IN A SPECIFIC WAY AS TO INVOKE A BEING OR ENERGY. THE ODDS OF SOMEONE RANDOMLY COMING UP WITH THE EXACT SAME WORDS IS 10 MILLION TO ONE.

I'VE WORKED WITH A LOT OF DARKNESS IN MY TIME & SOME OF YOU WHO TALK TO ME OFF THE BOARD HAVE AN INKLING OF THE POWERS OF WHAT I WORK WITH. DARK ARTS CAN BE FOR EVERYONE, EVERY HUMAN IS CLASSIFIED AS DARKS ARTS, BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE DARKEST ENDS OF THE DA SPECTRUM IT'S NOT PLACE TO PLAY AROUND IN & IT'S NOT A PLACE TO PRETEND TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON. BECAUSE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO REALLY DOES KNOW WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN AMATEUR & SOME DA PRACTITIONERS DON'T TAKE THAT LIGHTLY. A MORON HERE LOCALLY FOOLING AROUND WITH SOMETHING THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SET LOOSE A BEING THAT TOOK 4 OF US DA MASTERS TO VANQUISH. HE DIDN'T DO IT ON ACCIDENT BUT HE DID IT BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. I THINK WE HAD A PIC FROM OUR OUTDOOR CAMERA THAT SHOWED THE ENERGY INTERFERENCE. IT MAY HAVE BEEN ON THE OLD BOARD.

SAME WITH INVOKING ANGELS OR ANY OTHER SPIRIT. IT IRRITATES ME WHEN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TRIES TO SOUND LIKE AN AUTHORITY. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, AMONG HUNDREDS OF OTHER RELIGIOUS CHURCHES, HAVE BEEN INVOKING ANGELS THROUGH SUMMONING WORDS OF INVOCATION FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS & THEY HAVE BEEN DIRECTED AFTER INVOCATION TO GUARD A SPECIFIC PLACE OR BE BOUND TO A SPECIFIC PERSON. ANGELS CAN BE TEMPORARILY INVOKED BY SOMEONE BY THEM SIMPLY & SINCERELY ASKING FOR AN ANGEL'S HELP. ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS HAVE PRINTED HISTORIC & ANCIENT TEXTS OF HUMANS INVOKING SPIRITS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING ANGELS, & BINDING THEM TO THEMSELVES, A STONE, A PLACE, AN AMULET, A CHARM & MORE THAN THAT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Thank you, Ash. People talk a lot of 'poo' about summoning etc. & it is good to get the Word from a master.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote: ANGELS CAN BE TEMPORARILY INVOKED BY SOMEONE BY THEM SIMPLY & SINCERELY ASKING FOR AN ANGEL'S HELP. ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS HAVE PRINTED HISTORIC & ANCIENT TEXTS OF HUMANS INVOKING SPIRITS OF ALL KINDS, INCLUDING ANGELS, & BINDING THEM TO THEMSELVES, A STONE, A PLACE, AN AMULET, A CHARM & MORE THAN THAT.
I'd like to say "amen" to everything Ash said but I'd, also, like to expound on the idea of angels temporarily coming to one's aid when sincerely asked. I'm no authority on the subject but I have always felt that this is absolutely true from my personal experience. I have always asked the angels for assistance and guidance and feel that it is freely given. I'd like to stress the fact that I feel that it is FREELY given. I have NEVER felt that assistance was withheld because I didn't pray or avoid sin or fast or believe in anybody's idea of a specific creator. It is freely and unconditionally given regardless of my belief systems. I feel that it is so for everyone. Angels are not prejudiced like we are. They aide without judgement. I am not stating this as fact but as my personal experience. I just feel it's horrible to be telling people they will have no access to angels if they don't pray or starve themselves. Please!

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?

Return to “Angels”