Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: angel

One of my spirits has started playing hide and go seek with my cigarettes and my lighter. I have already told them to return my stuff or they are not sleeping in my bed for a week. Does anybody have that happen? Maybe they are trying to say it is time for me to quit.

Keeper of 1 female Bronwyn Angel I, 1 female faery M
A few spell stones
Soon to come, more spirits.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
I'm sure they ARE saying it's time for you to quit! After all it is not healthy. But it IS addictive, it would be better to ask them to not hide the cigarettes & lighter (especially the lighter because you won't be able to light incense or a candle for them if they do :hissy: ) but to instead distract you from craving the cigarette so that you do not reach for it in the first place. Then you will find it easy to give up smoking (if that's what you want to do) because you'll be too busy to be looking for the cigarettes.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
flyleaf
neophyte
neophyte

jellybean wrote:::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::
I'm sure they ARE saying it's time for you to quit! After all it is not healthy. But it IS addictive, it would be better to ask them to not hide the cigarettes & lighter (especially the lighter because you won't be able to light incense or a candle for them if they do :hissy: ) but to instead distract you from craving the cigarette so that you do not reach for it in the first place. Then you will find it easy to give up smoking (if that's what you want to do) because you'll be too busy to be looking for the cigarettes.
I have asked them to distract me.

A few spell stones
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

The cheeky monkey :mrgreen: I think someone is definitely trying to tell you to quit! don't be too hard on them, they're only doing it because they care about you :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
flyleaf
neophyte
neophyte

Athena Winter wrote:The cheeky monkey :mrgreen: I think someone is definitely trying to tell you to quit! don't be too hard on them, they're only doing it because they care about you :hug:
I won't be too hard on them, I promise.

A few spell stones
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't an attempt to get you to quit, as they don't want you joining them in the spirit realm any sooner than is absolutely necessary. ;)

But I think the idea mentioned above is a good one -- if you can get them to help you with things like distracting you from wanting to smoke, plus working with you to eliminate or reduce the withdrawal symptoms, that will REALLY be the thing that helps you kick the habit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
flyleaf
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't an attempt to get you to quit, as they don't want you joining them in the spirit realm any sooner than is absolutely necessary. ;)

But I think the idea mentioned above is a good one -- if you can get them to help you with things like distracting you from wanting to smoke, plus working with you to eliminate or reduce the withdrawal symptoms, that will REALLY be the thing that helps you kick the habit.
Done.

A few spell stones
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

flyleaf wrote:One of my spirits has started playing hide and go seek with my cigarettes and my lighter. I have already told them to return my stuff or they are not sleeping in my bed for a week. Does anybody have that happen? Maybe they are trying to say it is time for me to quit.
Some of my closest friends are of The Fallen, a few months ago I performed a ritual involving an invocation which brought me to a mind-opening understanding of temptation and addiction at it's essence. As such, I was able to completely objectify my addiction and the "pleasure" I gained from it. It was quite an experience. A good alternative and/or addition, depending on your proficiency with invocation, would be to add your Bronwyn to your Triumvirate (if you have one). Since this idea quite abruptly popped into my head I would imagine it's somewhat accurate to the context of your situation.

Protip: The grace of The Fallen (or Celestials in general I surmise) may be prolonged for long periods of time through fasting and meditation. It does require discipline, but the benefits of immunity to the many illusions of this world are really worth it in my opinion. That you may focus more completely on your spiritual goals.

Hope this helps

-Fero.H

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Return to “General Questions”