Christian psychic banished my spirits. what should i do?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:Mods - just a suggestion, can you edit out the house name? That could be giving way too much personal info about the OP
Good point. Will do.

And Ravenna, that's great news!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
flyleaf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: angel

Ravenna182 wrote:
Xeritch wrote:These unnecessary cries for attention are rather irksome...

You should stop before you have a real problem... And everyone just watches the wolf catch you...
Wow xeritch! You want a cry for attention huh? Cause i honestly didn't have any real problems before?!? Mataku! My spirits are gone. G. O. N. E. Gone. There is no getting them back. How would you, any of you, feel if just suddenly your spirits were ripped from you and you'd never really gotten to meet them or talk with them? How would you feel if you became so desparate to be rid of interference from tricksters who will not leave you alone that a psychic becomes your only option? Just think about that for a moment.
Oh! I know. You want "a cry for 'attention'" don't you? Well how bout this: I'm gonna go overdose on old pain meds and die from the poison. Bye now!
Honey, you really do not need to overdose. Take it from me, I have depression, and when I was fifteen I tried to overdose on my mom's sleeping medication because I gave up and I felt like life is not worth living. I was wrong. Life is beautiful and you should not throw that away.

Keeper of 1 female Bronwyn Angel I, 1 female faery M
A few spell stones
Soon to come, more spirits.
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I've read over this thread and many of the others. Firstly want to say I'm not trying to be rude or judgemental at all here. This has been mentioned before I believe, but you really need to calm down take a deep breathe and detach yourself from the situation. Once you can manage that look at everything objectively, take notes of everything if need be. In your situation it may be hard to not let emotions effect you, but you need to take control over your emotions first and foremost. Take note of what you have and haven't tried, stop beating yourself up over anyfailures and commit to an action plan that you believe in. People can give you tools and methods but ultimately you need to take control over yourself and the situation instead of letting it control you. It's far too easy to allow situating to compound if you can't look at them objectively.

Know grass moving.
amberangst
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hell Hound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Ampharos
Zodiac:

If she was going to overdose, she would have done it, not told us about it. I absolutely hate it when people threaten suicide. It's ridiculous. As Xeritech put it, simply a "cry for attention"

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Um... just my 2c but...

I admit that the suicide threat bit may have been a "cry for attention" but the way it has been handled was... abusive. I think that the abusive posts should be deleted and this thread has gone on long enough and should probably be locked....

It seems that no one is getting anywhere with all this arguing. It's just people bashing their heads in and a lot of drama now from what I'm looking at at the end of it all. It seems that the OP is not the only one who needs to take a step back and do some deep breathing.

The issue here is simple... we have a troubled member on this board who has made many posts that have been cries for attention and have created a lot of drama. They have all been requests for help. Everytime that help has been given, the help has been wrong, or in some way unusable. Then a new problem has cropped up.

The troubled member is just that... troubled. We are not qualified to offer the help that she needs. It's time to take a step back and let her find the stability she needs from people who are.

Ravenna... I have a great deal of sympathy for you. I'm sorry that you have gone through so much trauma and trouble. I'm sorry that right now because of your confusion and disorder that at first, you thought you were being attacked and raped, and now you cannot connect at all with your spirits. I think that your problems are not with spirit keeping. I think your problems require outside assistance from therapeutic sources that are not metaphysical in nature.

I wish you luck in finding aid in the medical and psychiatric community, and I hope to see you stable in the future, and back with your spirits in a whole-hearted and healed mind.

My deepest sympathies, blessings, and love...
Kat

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
phnxlvr87
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nymphos
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Um... just my 2c but...

I admit that the suicide threat bit may have been a "cry for attention" but the way it has been handled was... abusive. I think that the abusive posts should be deleted and this thread has gone on long enough and should probably be locked....

It seems that no one is getting anywhere with all this arguing. It's just people bashing their heads in and a lot of drama now from what I'm looking at at the end of it all. It seems that the OP is not the only one who needs to take a step back and do some deep breathing.

The issue here is simple... we have a troubled member on this board who has made many posts that have been cries for attention and have created a lot of drama. They have all been requests for help. Everytime that help has been given, the help has been wrong, or in some way unusable. Then a new problem has cropped up.

The troubled member is just that... troubled. We are not qualified to offer the help that she needs. It's time to take a step back and let her find the stability she needs from people who are.

Ravenna... I have a great deal of sympathy for you. I'm sorry that you have gone through so much trauma and trouble. I'm sorry that right now because of your confusion and disorder that at first, you thought you were being attacked and raped, and now you cannot connect at all with your spirits. I think that your problems are not with spirit keeping. I think your problems require outside assistance from therapeutic sources that are not metaphysical in nature.

I wish you luck in finding aid in the medical and psychiatric community, and I hope to see you stable in the future, and back with your spirits in a whole-hearted and healed mind.

My deepest sympathies, blessings, and love...
Kat
I totally agree

luctor et emergo

Image image by Corey Ford

2 Phoenix, 3 Elves, 5 Fae, 5 Dragons, 2 Psy Vampires, 3 Nymphos, 2 Gargoyles, 2 Gregori. 1 each: Duojna, Fylgia, Volkh, Amphisbaenia, Caladrius, Aesclepius, Gryphon, Gnome, Dosojin, Galen, Sylvan, Freya, Thor, Aphrodite, Shaman, Boobrie, Cambion, Astral Djinn, Fortuna, mystery spirit.
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Went to church for the first time in years. Received Anointment of the sick before mass then went to mass. I'm catholic. By the way, still waiting for a therapist. Have been on meds this whole time but still waiting for meeting with new meds doctor.

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Ravenna182 wrote:Went to church for the first time in years. Received Anointment of the sick before mass then went to mass. I'm catholic. By the way, still waiting for a therapist. Have been on meds this whole time but still waiting for meeting with new meds doctor.
I hope you find peace and happiness Ravenna! <Hugs>

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:Went to church for the first time in years. Received Anointment of the sick before mass then went to mass. I'm catholic. By the way, still waiting for a therapist. Have been on meds this whole time but still waiting for meeting with new meds doctor.
Good for you Ravenna, I'm glad to see you are taking steps to heal yourself. Do whatever you need to do to get yourself in a good place, for your sake and until help arrives do whatever makes you happy and keeps you in a happy, healthy state of mind.

Many blessings 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Yes, a great step forward! :)

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage

Return to “General Questions”