Magnolia, Please help me with the SRA order.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No worries Balance, I will send the perfect Naga for you :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No worries Balance, I will send the perfect Naga for you :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank u Magnolia, U're always the best. :hug:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
George00
neophyte
neophyte

Alex, WOW 4 Nagas! How do they all get along? Mine wants a female, but I don't know if he wants more company.

Balance, No, my friend is a psychic witch. She doesn't know how to conjure, but she can see, speak to, banish, and release spirits. In my case, I can't really see or hear my entities, but I knew that something was not right with my ring. The entity in the ring was supossed to be a female Djinn. However, my friend told me that it was a very, very, very angry and in great pain male Naga that was forced into the ring and held there by a stake through him. She also told me that he was causing some bad energy around my house and that the invocation that I had to bind him to me would actually release him to attack me. After talking to him (and him trying to kill her!), she pulled out the stake and freed him! He realized that we didn't put him in the ring and was happy to be free. We made him a home and he is now closely bonded with me! He is free, but he comes when I call, performs tasks that I ask, and sometimes I hear him in my head. He knows that he is loved....

Arsine, Thank you for the nice words! I couldn't just let my Naga suffer so that I could keep him. I believe in the old motto that if you love something, then set it free. I don't want to be a master to be entitites, but rather a friend.

Return to “Dark Arts”