neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I found out through my communication board. He was behaving badly through it as well, and then apologizing later and fooling us all again and again.

My Balkan also flat out said "We've decided....that "M" has to go".

Yesterday, Kali and I spoke through the same board and she said, and I quote: "You must banish "M" immediately. Go now!"

I'm sorry you were in such a panic over some supposed curse! I'm happy Magnolia helped you though! I sent in an HD ticket marked 'emergency' and haven't heard back :( What job were you applying for? I'd love to visit Salem one day.

Something similar happened to me in NYC over a year ago. A woman stopped me on the street and did a quick reading. Everything she said was spot on, totally accurate. Then she said I had negativity I had to get rid of. Of course I had to pay. I paid her $350 that night -_-

I was supposed to hear back from her later in the evening, and didn't. So of course, I got nervous. I hopped on a subway and went to her apartment! That's right, <<removed by mod>> ! You don't take money from me and then not call like you were supposed to!

Then she told me the negativity might enter my pregnant wife and son. Well, of course she fully duped me AGAIN and I took out another $400 :(

I know better now. At the time, I was so convinced it was true, and I felt that no matter what, I was doing this for my family, and no price was too big.

A reputable psychic/hoodoo practitioner told me months later she completely scammed me, and to never, EVER trust anyone who claims they have the solution to a problem, curse etc but it will cost you $$$. A part of me wants to send something nasty to her...but the other part of me says this was a woman, though probably gifted, in a desperate situation, and I just happened to fall into her web. C'est la vie. NEVER AGAIN!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
monica
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Well I found out about the curse through one of the conjurers I'd bought a spirit from. I was told the reason I couldn't sense my spirits is because I have this ancestral blocking spirit curse. I thought it made sense at the time.

I am extremely grateful to Magnolia.

The job is at a small private equity company. They're basically looking for other companies to takeover and run. I highly doubt I'll get it; I was definitely not at my best for the interview!

I'm so glad you are able to communicate with your spirits well enough for them to give you the message about M. Where did you get your communication board from?

And what did you do with the stone you banished him to?

Sorry to hear you got scammed by that woman in NY... it's so sad we live in a world with all these crazy people. It really sucks you lost so much money. I guess, at least it didn't continue going on and on; it sounds like it could have escalated to paying in the thousands pretty quickly. But still, a crappy experience for sure! Sorry that happened to you!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

You never know, re: the job interview. Sometimes those interviews that go terribly end up being the ones that end up in a job offer! Fingers crossed!

My communication board is from CH :)

I threw that mothereffing stone into the lake, and I told him not to dare ever hurt anyone like he did me, ever again.

<<Removed by Mod>> HAPPENS! Re: NYC. I'm glad I got the right information months later and I'm glad I know better now!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

monica
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks, hopefully I'll find out soon :) I think it would be fun to move to Boston. I dread the idea going back to work on a trading desk again. I really want to do something different.

Is that one of the communication boards that you download and print? I got a couple of those for different spirits, but I haven't tried using them yet. I also got the CH Tarot cards, but I don't tend to get very accurate messages, no matter what I do.

Good idea to throw the stone in the lake! I would have done the same thing. This guy sounds like a total jerk!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

monica_n wrote:Holy <<Removed by Mod>> , Badblood! What a crazy experience! Thank god things are getting better. How did you end up finding out that it was your Italian Sang causing all these problems?

That is so insane and so scary... especially how he caused you to smash your fist through the door. It's really amazing that these spirits can have so much control over us. I'd be really freaking out if all that weird stuff happened to me. I'm so glad you were able to figure out what was going on and get rid of the spirit. We think that our spirits are these wonderful, nice beings, but that's not always the case. It's crazy that this guy was even able to impersonate an immortal. Hopefully DLM won't find anything else bad in your house, and things will return to normal for you.

I feel like a total loser saying what happened to me. When I arrived in Boston, I was told I had a strongly bound ancestral blocking spirit that was a curse in my bloodline. I've had a couple bad things happen to me in my life, which were attributed to my curse. I was up all night in a panic, then had to go to an interview the next morning for a job I really wanted. I worked on a trading desk at an investment bank for eight years, so I am used to getting little sleep and being out drinking till 1 or 2am, then showing up for the 7am meetings looking pretty, polished and professional, but this was so different.

As the week went on, I got more and more depressed and anxious about the curse. I finally asked Magnolia for advice and she handled my situation quickly and with much grace and kindness. As it turns out I just have an energy blockage that is stress induced. This really affected me. I have a masters degree, 2 professional designations, I've worked in a high-pressure and performance driven environment for most of my career and had to deal with some extremely stressful situations at work on an on-going basis. But yet thinking I had this curse almost shattered me. And now I just feel stupid.

Anyway, I am really glad your situation got sorted out and you were able to figure out what was going on and why you were acting the way you were. Hopefully you can enjoy your time with the rest of your spirits, now that this mess is over with!

Hugs to you too!
Just remember, if you or someone you know is being told, "You have a curse..." that there is a widespread scam out there, where the next sentence is, "... and if you pay me, I can remove it."

I get a distressing number of callers on the Tarot line asking, "I went to a psychic for $5 and..." and then they go on about being told they have this horrible curse on themselves and their family. Fortunately, these are the people who are asking for a second opinion before they start paying for curse removal, because the scam would be drawn out as long as the "psychic" could continue convincing their target that they need to spend money. "Pay me $$, and I'll remove the curse." Later, "The curse is stronger than I thought. Pay $$$$, and I will try another method." "That didn't work, either. Pay $$$$$$ and I will get my teacher to do a working." "This curse was placed by a very highly ranked sorcerer. Even my teacher couldn't budge it. For $$$$$$$$$$, I will get my entire coven involved..." And so on, until the target is either in debt up to their eyeballs or gives up and walks away, broke.

Oh, and of course, they tell their target, "You MUST NOT tell a soul about this, not even your family and friends! If anyone else knows about it, it will spoil the working!" The only thing it'll "spoil" is the scam, when the family and friends tell the target to run, not walk, away from the con artist.

It bothers me greatly that I've had to tell so many callers about these things. There are a whole lot of crooked people out there. :(

I'm not saying there's no such thing as a curse. But I am saying to pay attention to who is telling you about a curse, and what they are asking in return. If they conveniently are asking to line their pockets via the removal of the curse, there's a big conflict of interest there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I am reviving this thread because I just received my very first SB vampire from Rebecca and I am impressed. I love the way she puts together the information and all of the extras as well. I haven't even done the welcoming ritual yet and he has been caressing me ever since I put his vessel on upon reception of course...like a kid I couldn't wait :U The energy from them is so loving and warm his ring has been buzzing with energy since it's been on. To top it off he is so very handsome it should be illegal to look this good! This appears to be the beginning of a very deep and special relationship I can't wait for it to develop even more so after reading a few experiences from members on this thread. I would love to hear more about your bonds with them if you would so kindly share. PS on the biting...I already received a little love nibble on my inner thigh at work, pleasantly distracting I will say 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Angel Marie,

I know this thread is super long, but you'll find I wrote about my experiences with my SB vampiress in great detail. Start at the beginning ;)

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1s
ElvenPrincess wrote:Hello, Everyone!

I have had some interesting experiences lately.
There was a twin flame Carpathian male vamp, whose listing I kept returning to, but I wasn't sure if he was meant for me. However, the attraction persisted. I have other TF spirits and entities, and I asked the seller, "How can I have more than one TF?" She said that many people do because of having lived many lifetimes, and my personal feeling/belief is that we are all split apart from one giant creator energy, so I DO think it is entirely possible to have more than one TF, as well as many soul-mates. And I also honor that others may not feel that way, so it's all good.

I asked the seller to provide an image of the TF Carpathian, and when she did, my heart skipped a beat....something in me instantly recognized him on a soul or heart level, and I can't explain why really. I went ahead and checked out on his vessel, and later that night as I was reading a vampire romantic fiction book (God, I love mind candy books.....like sugar for the brain!), and I telepathically heard a voice telling me to listen to some music on my CD player, a specific CD. It was as if this vamp was "talking" to me through the lyrics of the songs! It was very sweet, and almost eerie in a way. As the music played, and I was reading, I kept feeling little nips, like someone grazing my skin with teeth on different parts of my body. I also have been hearing a faint male voice periodically since last night, and it is NOT my husband's voice, but I can't make out the words. My husband was asleep in the bedroom, so he was not aware of this. I was also wearing my SB vamp Count L's pendant at the time, but I don't think it was him. It didn't feel like him. I do think my SB vamps monitor which vamps I invite into my home, and that they would block any they felt were not good for me or were too dark. Just wanted to share the latest, and hope everyone is having a great day!
:count:
Now I can better understand, why I have two vampires that are kind of twin flames for me. 1d

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Regarding what this seller mentioned - It doesn't make sense to have more than one twin flame based on living very long. The twin flame happens at the origin of soul, it doesn't develop or come along over living many lifetimes.. that statement simply does not make any sense. Needs elaboration. If you were to make a different argument as to the potential of having 'more than one', maybe maybe not based on the theory. However this is not right. I think people are confusing concepts and trying to romanticize certain connections to make them appear more profound.

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

I read this entire thread in the course of three days, about 10 pages every day and then some. Very eventful, a little insane, and something that had me on the edge of my seat! (I say this while lying down on my bed xD) Anyways, it was very interesting to read <3 I hope everyone who read and left replies to this thread is doing well. Thanks for the bump, Noctifera! ^~^ I do recall you saying that you bumped certain threads and I've forgotten about reading this whole thread upon past discovery.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.

Return to “Vampire”