neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Yesterday at about the time I would normally go to bed, I felt this crazy, crazy urge to be productive. My mom was moving and she was going to give up for the day but I insisted that she continue and I'd help her unload everything, and then I decided to completely remodel my room, clean the walls and closet, vacuum, reorganize everything, etc. Now I'm about 4 hours late for sleep and for whatever reason I went on Tumblr and couldn't stop reblogging, liking, and following. My Tumblr basically consists of nudity, and I ended up doing what people do to themselves when they're in that mood. Which was pretty normal, but I ended up doing it again maybe 5-6 more times and this is completely out of character for me and ended up falling asleep about 9 hours late. I woke up this morning with a raging headache and fever like symptoms. I felt like I took a drug or something, but I didn't take anything. Possibly energy adjustment?

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

ok so youre 17 this is completely normal to randomly stay up late and do the "stuffy" im 19 i can relate to this i dont think it has anything to do with energy adjustments but when you sleep 9 hours late of your usually bed time youre gonna have a bad time in the morning its normal ....

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It really didn't feel like anything hormonal. I was mostly in a daze, but without caffeine. It really felt like I was either drugged or somehow got drunk and forgot about drinking anything.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

What you described is sort of normal if you stay up later than usual, especially if you're doing something active such as helping your mother move then you become wide awake again and have to use up that energy before you can eventually go to sleep. Depending on your age and interests what that unwinding is. My son has occasionally done the same as you after staying up all night studying (oh, but I'd never tell him I know he does, there are some things mothers aren't meant to know!) & he's not a spirit keeper so with him it's definitely not a spiritual energy adjustment.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Damn. I was hoping I had finally gotten something.

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Haha!

Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Soo.. What the hell? I have that feeling again. I felt like I downed too many energy drinks. I feel extremely focused and mindful right now. I keep thinking I'm buzzing on monster, but I realize I'm not. I signed up for some good luck mass session early, is that causing this? I feel so confident and comfortable, like I could do anything right now. I feel a strong urge to do something productive. This is not normal. I'm already a couple hours past my normal bed time and I am positive I am not going to sleep for quite a while. Definitely not a normal thing.

Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My mind is on overdrive for no reason. it's now 4 in the morning and I feel indescribable. Most noticeably my skin feels numb to the touch, vision is sort of hazy, and I feel overly confident and narcissistic. I typically have writer's block but I came up with some of the best ideas I've ever had in the past few hours. There is no explanation for it, and it's very similar to the night before. I feel like I see everything with clarity and I have never felt so accurate and on top of everything. I can hardly recognize that I'm in my body. Everything is mental. Physicality seems to be nothing at all. Like I'm blind and deaf but can hear and visualize everything mentally. Nothing like this has ever happened to me while sober.

LordChubby
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGONS , AND DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A WOLF DRAGON ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skuldafn
Zodiac:

Tragic wrote:My mind is on overdrive for no reason. it's now 4 in the morning and I feel indescribable. Most noticeably my skin feels numb to the touch, vision is sort of hazy, and I feel overly confident and narcissistic. I typically have writer's block but I came up with some of the best ideas I've ever had in the past few hours. There is no explanation for it, and it's very similar to the night before. I feel like I see everything with clarity and I have never felt so accurate and on top of everything. I can hardly recognize that I'm in my body. Everything is mental. Physicality seems to be nothing at all. Like I'm blind and deaf but can hear and visualize everything mentally. Nothing like this has ever happened to me while sober.
not everything that happens like this is paranormal please stop assuming everything is paranormal and the goodluck session does have an effect i was in it too 8)|* the stuff you are experiencing doesnt sound paranormal but you are just growing up its normal and maybe a little change of habits i guess you might go back to normal in a month or back and forth to this or this is the new you ??

Image <--kawaiii dragon <3

HEY YOU!!! ... YES YOU!! ... I LOVE YOU

Return to “Spirit Keeping”