Difference between Enochian and Archangel?

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry that I'm not too good in English, but I just wanted to know what is the difference between ''Enochian'' and ''Archangel'' , as in the CH listing , there is ''Enochian Gabriel'' and in other listings in other website, it's written ''Archangel Gabriel'' . Will the power not be the same?

Thank you =)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Bumping for Magnolia or Ash.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Bumping for Magnolia or Ash.
aw thank you 8)|*

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Good question! I would like to know too :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

bump

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Most people don't know scratch about Enochian Multisymbolic language, and say whatever they "feeL' is true. If they cannot explain Dr. John Dee's Hieroglyphic Monad, and haven't given themselves a strong start with Aleister Crowley's & Allan Bennett's book simply entitled 777. Then its a waste of time. There is only one book that explains the key to learning and using Enochian, and I wrote it and mentioned it already, right here.

For younger and/or newer people, there is a lot of junk explainations for many occult processes - out there in our world. There are people out there talking about Qabala, Kaos, Satanism, Angels,Confuciaan Magick, Tibetan Tantra, & Native American Magick.... and so on that don't know Jack S77t and they will be believable if you haven't read the primary books and/or talked with the primary 20th century people or even their students. PERIOD !

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:Most people don't know scratch about Enochian Multisymbolic language, and say whatever they "feeL' is true. If they cannot explain Dr. John Dee's Hieroglyphic Monad, and haven't given themselves a strong start with Aleister Crowley's & Allan Bennett's book simply entitled 777. Then its a waste of time. There is only one book that explains the key to learning and using Enochian, and I wrote it and mentioned it already, right here.

For younger and/or newer people, there is a lot of junk explainations for many occult processes - out there in our world. There are people out there talking about Qabala, Kaos, Satanism, Angels,Confuciaan Magick, Tibetan Tantra, & Native American Magick.... and so on that don't know Jack S77t and they will be believable if you haven't read the primary books and/or talked with the primary 20th century people or even their students. PERIOD !

Caiyros Arlen
Good points, and all valid. Can you give us some enlightenment?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

I think AA Michael was the first angel contacted and the rest serve under him? Then you have all the "corrections" from "bad spirits" over time and the "swap wives" issue at the end so who truly is the ONE TRUE EXPERT? DuQuette's book breaks from tradition and still gets results for many for decades. I'm starting to think these beings are'nt really our friends and view our attempts at ascension and empowerment as competition.From a Hebrew perspective we are "in HIS image" NOT them. Check ot SyFy channel's DOMINION tv show. Also just because something is old or written down dose'nt make it absolute.Check out some of Marshall Maccluhan's works or the current Bob Dobbs stuff.

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
Zodiac:

I'd like to know the difference (:

we speak the way we breathe
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There is this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 20#p249683

And a thought, could be wrong:
Since Enochian angels are those described in Enochian magick system, they might as well be the same entities as the angels described in Kabbalah system etc. The difference is the aspect of the entities that the system connects to, e.g. in Enochian, Gabriel is ruler of fire, while in Kabbalah ruler of water. In my opinion this shows that the entities are complex beings and multifaceted, similar to other immortals such as the goddesses who have aspects of maiden, mother, and crone. This also implies the importance of knowing the system/tradition when practicing certain rituals; e.g. summoning Gabriel as water element using the system in which Gabriel is the ruler of fire might be contradictory (emphasized on 'might be', since I have no experience in doing so).

Hopefully others who are experienced with them and/or practicing both Enochian and Kabbalah-related systems can give better opinion, though : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Angels”