Meditation audio: how many minutes should it last?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

That's an advantage of isochronic beats. You don't need both ears, so you can isolate a hemisphere by sending the pulses into a single ear. I think iso-tones.com has some examples of entraining the left and right hemispheres differently.

There are a lot of existing meditation programs out there based on alpha, theta, delta, and epsilon. You'll even see an increasing number of ones with beta, gamma, and lambda. What you need is something unique, like the ones with frequencies tuned to chakras that you were talking about. I bought some that were tuned to meridians, too, at one point.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh, I love Iso-tones.com! There are some fabulous audio files on there. :) That's a must-visit for anyone who's interested in trying out files created for different purposes. But I also have discovered that they can be used for purposes other than their stated intent. For example, I think the one I like best for astral projection was created as a chakra balancer.

So experiment with audio, and don't be afraid to go "off-label" if you feel it'll help you do something that's not listed in the audio description.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ty i wil try listen this

Return to “Meditation”