1 pound sharp cheddar cheese
1 pound bulk pork sausage
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups bisquick
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine all ingredients and roll into 1 inch balls (you can use a cookie scoop) and place on a foil lined greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until done. You can freeze these in an air tight container for later use once they are completely cooled.
Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Wild Dove
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 pm
- You are...: new to this
- Number of Spirits: 2
- Spelled Number: 1
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel/Centaur
- My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Don't judge them before you taste them, they are very good, I make these every christmas for my family. Very yummy with ranch dressing.
- Posts: 15547
- Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 5:19 am
- You are...: in the learning process
- Number of Spirits: 2000
- Spelled Number: 100
- Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
- If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
- My super power would be...: Ability to fly
- My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Can you substitute the pork sausage with turkey or chicken sausage? Can it be substituted with deer sausage since I cannot eat Pork?
Mommy to three haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests