Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

So here's what i'm thinking of
- Huge amount of money has been stolen from my country through numerous ways(mainly the ploiticians and souch,the regime allowed this and those people are protected to this very day). Now,i'm looking for a way to contribute to bringing this money back to the country and it's citizens,and i thought - spirits would do best ofcourse ^0^
what do you think?
I'd apriciate any ideas,advices and help on this ^^
i'm not looking for a short way and i'm ready to take long time of preparation.
:8

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

desertofblackdark wrote:So here's what i'm thinking of
- Huge amount of money has been stolen from my country through numerous ways(mainly the ploiticians and souch,the regime allowed this and those people are protected to this very day). Now,i'm looking for a way to contribute to bringing this money back to the country and it's citizens,and i thought - spirits would do best ofcourse ^0^
what do you think?
I have a much, much smaller project going on, due to a local issue. I think that there was dishonesty involved in granting a license to a project that will hurt my neighborhood, and I want to see any dishonest dealings made public. This is my thread. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 76&t=54478

There's a link in that thread to a free spell for revealing the truth. It might be something you will find useful, while you're gathering your resources. The only way to attain justice is to drag nasty, dishonest secrets out into the light, so they can be dealt with.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

desertofblackdark wrote:So here's what i'm thinking of
what do you think?
I have a much, much smaller project going on, due to a local issue. I think that there was dishonesty involved in granting a license to a project that will hurt my neighborhood, and I want to see any dishonest dealings made public. This is my thread. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 76&t=54478

There's a link in that thread to a free spell for revealing the truth. It might be something you will find useful, while you're gathering your resources. The only way to attain justice is to drag nasty, dishonest secrets out into the light, so they can be dealt with.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
desertofblackdark
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

Thanks Likes2Read, that is actually great advice :8 probably should start from there ^^

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in

Return to “Spirit Research”