Reiki services?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes I do know that there had been some bad reviews about her and her sister, which stemmed from another seller who had some issues with the sisters and then proceeded to bad mouth them!!!!

They both have always been upfront with me and I haven't had any issues with them at all, and the reiki packages I have gotten from them have been very good, in fact the one sister did some extra attunements with me, I have known them both before that site was ever created as I know the lady who created that site in the first place, she has since passed on, but she had created that site so others could post there, have a safe place to post and sell their items, and discuss anything from reiki, spiritual things, and now spirit keeping!!!!! The lady who created that site knew the sisters as well, this goes back to the good old days of the MSN chatrooms!!!!!!! So I have known them for a quite a few years and they have always been great to work with!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As always starfire, you have been a great help, thank you for clearing that up for me :)

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Glad to be of help!!!!! 8)|* 8)|* 8)|*

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Wow, somehow I missed the post that mentioned lupus when it first was written. Big thoughts and prayers are on the way for that. I worked in a rheumatology clinic for about a year. Lupus is one of the diseases that our doctors treated, as they work with all the auto-immune disorders. For those not familiar with the term, those are the diseases where the immune system goes crazy and starts attacking the body's own healthy tissue. I saw what some of our patients had to deal with when they had a flare, and some of those symptoms were nasty. Sometimes, our patients had to go to the hospital for treatment.

All I can say is to make sure that you have a good rheumatologist who you trust. There are sure to be treatments available now that didn't exist when I worked in the clinic. I've seen some ads on TV for medications that we didn't have in 2006, so I know that medical science is still creating new options for patients.

I hope that whatever combination of treatments you are using -- meds, reiki, and more -- all work great and keep the symptoms away!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
Zodiac:

Thanks L2R :D

I'm actually going to the top facility in Toronto right now for my case, since they really have their finger on the pulse in regards to new treatments, on going studies etc. My old Rheumy was not as good, and turns out I wasn't taking enough of one med based on my body weight :s Good job doc! lol

Anyways, I appreciate your concern and your loving energy - I'm still very positive about my situation, and I know it could be a lot worse, I seem to be managing well. I think the worst part is the symptoms, such as digestive issues, and the damage caused from the meds....what I would give to have a hot fudge sundae again! lol 8)|*

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

VisVires wrote:I'm interested in getting some distance reiki healing, and would like some recommended sellers. I found a few on the marketplace, but noticed that some of our members here also can perform this, but I'm not sure about how to go about ordering from them.

Let me know, thanks!
Energylady777

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

I am using angel7spa

http://www.bonanza.com/users/4352897/profile...she was recommended by a psychic reader that I use, who used her services and was happy.

She is a South American Shaman and psychic. If you do a big package you get a lot of healing for like a month or two. She does reiki, chakra healing, and also karmic cord cutting. She has sales on at times for like 35 percent off and I got a package for about 140 dollars after the savings for a month or two of healings. http://www.bonanza.com/listings/3720-Mi ... s/93799897

personally I would get a large package to see real results, given the amount of work and time it's a bargain particularly if she has a sale on.

She reads your energy and does the healings. She is very busy and not always the best communicator for that reason but the results speak for themselves.
I found that annoying self critic voice shut right off, my anxieties went down, visible changes. I got work on someone else and saw a difference as well.
I am still using her right now

Brightest blessings
Rhiannon

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.

Return to “Sellers You Love”