sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I answered this question earlier, but I have since added to the Protection Team. :)

Gryphon
Duojna
Volkh
Multiple dragons who are protective... out of the 13 I currently have, two are tiny and the rest are Not To Be Messed With.
And three pairs of guardian creatures whose figures frequently guard buildings in Asia:
2 Fu (aka Fu Dogs/Lions or Guardian Lions)
2 Ki-Lin
2 Snow Lions (the Tibetan equivalent of Fu Lions)

There is also a hellhound on the way, but her vessel is not here yet.

I also have multiple servitor guardians.
Update. The Hellhound is now here. So is a Domovoi, Fenrir, and Fylgia. I now have 16 Dragons, 14 of whom are not to be trifled with, including the Black Dragon whose shipping notice just came today. On that same order, there is also a Gargoyle. The two smaller dragons also hasten to remind me that they can watch out for incoming issues perfectly well, and report problems to any spirit in the family who is better equipped to resolve the situation.

I have also added a few of CH's protective spells into the mix. There's also a group of servitors from WWP. I got the servitors primarily for the abilities that they possess in addition to being guardians, but they ARE, in fact, also guardians.

And these are the precautions I take even though I DON'T spend time seeking out trouble. But I've seen enough posts on here from people who have dealt with malicious spirits or even malicious people. I figured that it's better to fortify against such things, just in case.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am pretty new here, to CH, and to spirit keeping.

I work in mental health, and with some patients that due to their illness, could be unpredictable. In rare instances, they could hurt someone, and have hurt staff before where I work. A few, seriously.

That is one of my biggest protection concerns.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
I am white arts at this time.
I am thinking angels. I think volkhs are white as well? and I have fairies I am trying to bound to as well.

Rhiannon

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

It really depends on your style and you, some people only have a handful of spirits while others literally have 10s of thousands and just communicated to them through an ambassador spirit. It all depends on how you like to interact with your spirits and what you are trying to accomplish, etc.

My Tutelary spirit protects me from all possible physical attacks by immediately draining my attacker of his/her energy. While my demons do whatever they can to stop attacks before they happen and strike preemptively. While one of my Djinn protect me with what is called a universal shield, in addition to my other spirits, they all specialize in different areas of defense, which as doing martial arts for 20 years, is a very important and major part of my life.

Legions at my command.
sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

is that a tutelary guardian spirit? I was interested in one but not knowing much about those kind of spirits.
if you do martial arts, Phantom, I can hire you too ;)

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sweetqt72 wrote:is that a tutelary guardian spirit? I was interested in one but not knowing much about those kind of spirits.
if you do martial arts, Phantom, I can hire you too ;)
It's from another seller, I would like to post it here but I guess you are not supposed to. Also, I am new on this forum, so I can't view your profile yet : (

But I guess I can say try searching bonanza for Tutelary Spirits. Like I said, they are the best for physical attacks as they drain the attacker of their energy immediately.

Legions at my command.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

My "army" includes a ring with 1000 "warrior guardian djinns", werewolves, wraiths (including a pontianak wraith and a razor wraith), some of the meanest dragons you can find, watchers and angels,and more.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:My "army" includes a ring with 1000 "warrior guardian djinns", werewolves, wraiths (including a pontianak wraith and a razor wraith), some of the meanest dragons you can find, watchers and angels,and more.
Nice :)

Legions at my command.
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote: It's from another seller, I would like to post it here but I guess you are not supposed to. Also, I am new on this forum, so I can't view your profile yet : (
We don't really have profiles here like other forums do. What you see to the right of a person's post is their profile.

Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Whenever I see this thread title show up the movie title Army of Darkness keeps on popping up in my head. Back on topic I do have a small and growing army.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I answered this question earlier, but I have since added to the Protection Team. :)

Gryphon
Duojna
Volkh
Multiple dragons who are protective... out of the 13 I currently have, two are tiny and the rest are Not To Be Messed With.
And three pairs of guardian creatures whose figures frequently guard buildings in Asia:
2 Fu (aka Fu Dogs/Lions or Guardian Lions)
2 Ki-Lin
2 Snow Lions (the Tibetan equivalent of Fu Lions)

There is also a hellhound on the way, but her vessel is not here yet.

I also have multiple servitor guardians.
Update. The Hellhound is now here. So is a Domovoi, Fenrir, and Fylgia. I now have 16 Dragons, 14 of whom are not to be trifled with, including the Black Dragon whose shipping notice just came today. On that same order, there is also a Gargoyle. The two smaller dragons also hasten to remind me that they can watch out for incoming issues perfectly well, and report problems to any spirit in the family who is better equipped to resolve the situation.

I have also added a few of CH's protective spells into the mix. There's also a group of servitors from WWP. I got the servitors primarily for the abilities that they possess in addition to being guardians, but they ARE, in fact, also guardians.

And these are the precautions I take even though I DON'T spend time seeking out trouble. But I've seen enough posts on here from people who have dealt with malicious spirits or even malicious people. I figured that it's better to fortify against such things, just in case.
We recently received the vessels for a Harpy, Wraith, and Basilisk, as well as an Overlird Djinn. And we're awaiting vessels for two Alicorns (winged Unicorns) who are definitely ALL ABOUT protection. The army just grows and grows, lol. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”