Magical items - where are they and how are they made?

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I remember Ash was talking about this in another forum where he mentioned that most people don't know of the most powerful magic items because people don't go around shouting about them. What I want to know, do they truly still exist? And how are they made? I've heard of old stories like fairy tales where people find powerful artifacts, but is this accurate or glamorized? I really want to know how they are made. Does anyone on here know, or is this some closely guarded secret? Please share this with me!!

katqa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamai

Yes the reason I am here as well. Well sorta. I just purchased a Djinn magickal item. I will say that I am a woman of much faith and belief in the spirit realm and aid from spirit beings. I did feel am immediate connection and it's been almost 1 week a couple of spoken binging spells from on here. A lot of chit chat talking and jasmine oil rubbing on my vessel. Well the wee hours of the morning today I could have sworn I saw a white floating smoke apparition in the corner of my eye. I was awaken from my sleep to speak to my djinn briefly then there it went. It was dark and I'm not sure but I think I did. I feel heat from it. A drawing to it excitement about it being here. Kinda like it is when you first meet someone you really like and you are all gittery inside. Nothing solid yet but our relationship is new and the bonding does take all the time the spirit needs and you need. I bought mine from eBay thru earth_air_fire_water I didn't feel a connection with the welcome invocation she emailed me. It seemed canned. So I started searching for some that felt right with me. Oh I did the invocation on CH that uses water a glass and paper with the name of the genie on it. You wash your face with it say a few words of Arabic God names and that's all. I didn't get an manifestation but it did feel good to me that I did it. Good luck on your fascinating journey. This site is one of the best with info so keep reading. Blessings

TheStudent
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Norse Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Courtwind Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Anwaz
Zodiac:

Here we go, it really depends on what you mean by magical item. Do you mean an item bound with a spirit, infused with spells, one that has an energy attachment, or something else entirely? For the sake of this website, which concerns the first and second, I will also concern this post with said subjects.

Now, as for the actual process of making an item, I can only speak for myself. But, I personally like to weave my spells like a blanket, I have spells that start the "sewing", I have spells that "embroider", or add details to something without adding another layer. Likewise, I have spells that link together a series of spells into one layer, which essentially gives the spoken spells one directive and can serve to amplify the power regarding said directive.

But even before all this I use a mark spell to designate the vessel, some use a binding bag, which is a separate spell casted item which you place a vessel in to enchant. However, I prefer being able to hold and feel the energy swarm around a vessel, so I mark it with a spell each time. Finally, the whole process goes beyond simply reciting spells over an object, I meditate to get into the frame of mind, draw up my shields and wards, and utilize magical associations including but hardly limited to hours of the day, scents, days of the week, month, year, etc, etc. In summary, each spellcasted item is unique, because you have to take a unique approach to create each one, and generally you have to write an entirely new ritual for a new binding. Likewise, you have to be very careful when writing the incantations contained within the rituals, now some will say it doesn't matter for it is all a matter of intent, me personally I would counter that to an extent, but that's a post for another day.

Anyway, I hoped I've helped you understand, do keep in mind this is only my process, and it's highly individualized for everyone. On another token, I'm always learning, and am new at this in the grand scheme of things. Essentially what I'm saying is, don't take my word for it, explore other opinions yourself. Blessings of the Divine my friends. Oh and you may have noticed that I kinda dodged part of this question, fact is, the really powerful items are beyond my humble reach, but I'm sure at least some of the process is related, if not similar. ^.^

Some say humans fear what they don't know, my greatest fear however is that which I can't know.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

When I saw the OP, I was more inclined to think it was referring to famous (or maybe infamous) artifacts like the actual Holy Grail, or perhaps fabled magickal items that are the stuff of other legends. Do they exist? If so, are they still hidden from human civilization or are they actually in the possession of someone who is keeping their ownership quiet?

Is my interpretation on the right track, or did the OP mean something else?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
TheStudent
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:When I saw the OP, I was more inclined to think it was referring to famous (or maybe infamous) artifacts like the actual Holy Grail, or perhaps fabled magickal items that are the stuff of other legends. Do they exist? If so, are they still hidden from human civilization or are they actually in the possession of someone who is keeping their ownership quiet?

Is my interpretation on the right track, or did the OP mean something else?
I think you're dancing around the bulls eye, if not striking it. I just assumed he/she was also asking about magick items in general, regardless I will yield if I'm wrong. ^.^

Besides, I'm also interested in the subject you mentioned, let the discussion continue. :)
Last edited by TheStudent on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some say humans fear what they don't know, my greatest fear however is that which I can't know.
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I can only say, if you mean some of those artifacts - I know back, before Christianity came around, there were several pagan ones, said to be the artifacts of the gods. In Norse mythology, they often were made by dwarves, who were expert craftsman. One of them was Mjornir, or Thor's Hammer, but this was never in our realm, always belonged to the god Thor, possibly Odin, but humans never touched it to my knowledge. Then there are other artifacts, people claim to have had them, but my guess is it's mostly for tourists or people just making stuff up.

I was actually somewhat curious about these as well but my original posts were more of the types of magic items you would see in fairy tales - like a wizard who crafted a ring that makes you invisible, a goose that lays golden eggs, a table that never runs out of food or so on. This is what I was curious about, though I'll admit that both types of items would be cool to learn about.

TheStudent
new here
new here
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:One of them was Mjornir, or Thor's Hammer, but this was never in our realm, always belonged to the god Thor, possibly Odin, but humans never touched it to my knowledge.
I would argue this, after all, it is said that Dwarves were on Midgard originally, but Odin forced them underground. Leading me to believe that the dwarves who crafted such items, would have been based in our realm, meaning their creations were also here, at least for a time. This being said, its not exactly said where Sindri, the dwarf who crafted Mjolnir lived. And of course, this could all be chopped up to the fact that they were legends, and the details could have been skewed. Not to even mention, your interpretation of what underground might mean.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I think that one of the challenges that we're facing, in getting an answer to the "Do the famous artifacts of legend actually exist, and does someone actually possess them?" is the secrecy factor. Most likely for VERY good reason, people who own such things aren't going to take out a billboard advertising that fact. *If* they tell anyone at all, it's likely to be the Inner Circle of the Inner Circle of their family, friends, and/or group of practitioners. For everyone else, who hasn't gained that elite-of-the-elite status, well... there's a reason why the word Omertà exists.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”