You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: zephyr morningcloud
Zodiac:

Ok so in exploring both of these subjects a little bit I'm kinda confused as to the difference between them. Anyone had experiences of remote viewing?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I think of remote viewing as watching something while looking out the window, watching it on TV, looking at it through binoculars, etc. You're seeing the thing or event, but you're not right there with it.

AP can be likened to actually traveling TO the site and being there. It's like a part of ourselves leaves the physical body to be in a different place.

Now, I'm going to piggyback on this thread and ask for people's opinions on a similar question. Clairvoyance is receiving psychic visions. Remote viewing, ditto. As a kid, I presumed they were the same thing. As an adult, I still see them as facets of the same ability. But if you were put on the spot and asked, "What is the difference between clairvoyance and remote viewing", what would you answer?

I'm thinking that one difference between clairvoyance and remote vision is the time element. I might have a clairvoyant vision of something that's going on right now, something that's going to happen in the future, or something that happened in the past (of which I'd been previously unaware). Also, a clairvoyant vision can be of something that happened/is happening/will happen elsewhere or right here. But if I'm engaging in remote viewing, I'm looking specifically for what's going on right now, in a some other location. So maybe remote viewing is a subset of clairvoyant vision.

I'm curious to see other members' take on AP, remote viewing, and clairvoyance.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
zephyrmorningcloud
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: zephyr morningcloud
Zodiac:

I guess what I'm trying to understand....is remote viewing purely based on sight or is the experience more rounded. If so then what makes that different from OBE?

aesopfable
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2

In remote viewing, you use your mind to sense and perceive distant places. The mechanics in which one does that vary from people and their propensity to receive impressions. Some sit still and image theiry "third eye" leaving and they mentally visit a place and they perceive images. Its almost as though they are just imagining it and its all in their head, pun in tended, until the images are verified. This is done in real time. OBE or Astral Projecting is a condition where your astral body separates from your physical body, you consciouness is also leaves the body and maintain in the astral body. You in essence leave your body, and through your consciousness, direct your actions. Again this is done in real time as well.

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I just received a CH order and the July Christmas gift was a baggie with no instructions, just a sticker that says "astral viewing" with an eye bead inside.

Is this similar to either Astral Projection or Remote Viewing? I did a search in the CH store to see if they had a listing for it with more info but did not see one.

Thanks for any help anyone can give! <3

ImageImageImage
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I "learned" remote viewing and hearing when I was involved in a government project that was trying to discover just how real all this. I found that remote hearing was like listening to a recording inside your head, but remote viewing "takes you into the environment" that you are seeing, so that remote seeing and astral travel are quite similiar. Remote Viwing can take you into an ordinary room AND it can take you into other worlds that people wont believe exist, if you tell them, for instance there is a Negative (like with a photograph) visual world with very different "rules of being" but to my own opinion are incredibly and suddenly amazing, but not dangerous, nor unpleasant. However, you are dealing with a lot of physical power inside your mind and body, and you may get very tired, if you deal with this for a long time.

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
vamp434
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

David Morehouse, who was involved in the government project concerning remote viewing, has put out a good manual on achieving remote viewing if you are interested in it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen wrote:I "learned" remote viewing and hearing when I was involved in a government project that was trying to discover just how real all this. I found that remote hearing was like listening to a recording inside your head, but remote viewing "takes you into the environment" that you are seeing, so that remote seeing and astral travel are quite similiar. Remote Viwing can take you into an ordinary room AND it can take you into other worlds that people wont believe exist, if you tell them, for instance there is a Negative (like with a photograph) visual world with very different "rules of being" but to my own opinion are incredibly and suddenly amazing, but not dangerous, nor unpleasant. However, you are dealing with a lot of physical power inside your mind and body, and you may get very tired, if you deal with this for a long time.

Caiyros Arlen
What was their procedure for doing the tests or experiments, and is it something that laypeople can reproduce while trying to learn these techniques? I'm always on the lookout for more ways to test, experiment, and learn. (See the "What's in the Box" threads.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Is remote viewing the same as astral viewing? That was the name of the spell binding CH had on the bag "astral viewing".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:Is remote viewing the same as astral viewing? That was the name of the spell binding CH had on the bag "astral viewing".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually wonder if "astral viewing" has to do with being able to see things more clearly on the astral plane. Maybe the Help Desk can shed a bit of light on the what the binding enables the user to do.

But I still would love to learn ways to duplicate experiments with astral travel and/or remote viewing. :)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”