Start your day with Yoga and meditation!

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
kairos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

Yoga and meditation improves the mind and soul. Both Yoga and meditation are the integral part of Indian culture. While Yoga inculcates a healthy and fit body, meditation prepares the mind to be healthy. Meditation instigates positive thoughts and refreshes the mind. Meditation drastically improves the mind and thought process. Yoga and meditation are becoming the part of urban lives. It is possible to relax the mind using yoga and meditation. Yoga and meditation is a great way to start the day. Practising Yoga and meditation regularly is an ideal method to cope with stress. There are many patrons for Yoga and meditation. The earlier generations vouch by Yoga and meditation. Yoga and meditation are popular with those who practise it regularly. However, many people are not aware of the benefits of Yoga and meditation. There is lack of awareness about it. Many people who are conscious about their health and fitness practise Yoga and meditation regularly. There are many celebs who practise Yoga and meditation to stay fit. There is an influx of fans following the trends that celebs have set. Yoga is practised initially and meditation ensue yoga. There are plenty of benefits in practising Yoga and meditation. It improves the mind and rejuvenates the body and soul. There are many retreats and centers that propagate Yoga and meditation.

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

I used to take Yoga every Sunday and at the end of the class the teacher would lead us in meditation, usually to chants in Sanskrit. I always felt so relaxed and at ease at the end :) Meditation really is great.

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness

Return to “Meditation”