Podcast Interviews about Hypnosis

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Hi Everyone
I just got told that an interview I got earlier this week is up on http://www.buzzsprout.com/…/229955-supe ... r-inteview … via (@Podcast_Addict)
The Super Professor is planning on doing a series of Hypnosis related interviews with yours truly! 83
There Will be another posted this weekend about MindTrips

Please let me know what you think about it! And if I missed something let me know!

Have a great weekend and Happy Holidays!

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

VERY COOL!

But the link is broken... could you repost it?

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Very informative Blaze! You should definitely post this on your website if you haven't already!

I had to copy and paste the address into my browser to get it to work....just clicking on it wasn't working. So anyone wanting to listen to it will need to copy and paste. I tried to edit your post and fix the link so it could just be clicked on, but it's not working fixing it.

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I'll try to make the link more easily click-able (Sorry I always just copy and paste lol)
And I never even thought about posting it on my website! lol
Thank you for the Idea Ame!

This was the first of a series of mini interviews, and the next should be posted some time this weekend so long as there wasn't any technical difficulties :)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

http://www.buzzsprout.com/34189/229955- ... -blaze.mp3
and it's at (the at symbol) Podcast_Addict

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:http://www.buzzsprout.com/34189/229955- ... -blaze.mp3
and it's at (the at symbol) Podcast_Addict
A. Very cool! Nice interview!

B. You realize that when you did the instant induction right at the end, that all your existing clients who were listening went right into the Alpha State, right? :lol: Zzzzzzzzz ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Well that wasn't what I intended lol
Sorry about that guys :5 :\

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Hey, the timing was perfect, as I was this-close to signing off for the night and turning in to sleep anyway. I figured I'd listen to the mp3 first, and what do you know, there was the magick phrase. ;) I thought, "Perfecto, I was all set to make ZZZs in a few minutes anyway. Who needs melatonin?" :)

So, you existing clients, don't play the mp3 while driving. Other than that, everyone should be good to go. :U

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Very cool. Wish there were one for migraines.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Blaze does hypnosis for migraines, and it's very effective.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”