Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Interesting got me wondering if my djinn are fighting each other now lol

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

goaldigger123 wrote:Interesting got me wondering if my djinn are fighting each other now lol
Probably, not 80 . Many have marids and shaitans or ifrit and are getting well, together. :U

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Haha cute! Well I have an overlord on hold so hopefully everything goes great. :D

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

goaldigger123 wrote:Haha cute! Well I have an overlord on hold so hopefully everything goes great. :D
Overlord djinn seems great, I wish you good luck with him. I'm sure that will be no problem between them :3 80 .

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Probably not ! Lol

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ohhh and thx hunnn hugs*

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

goaldigger123 wrote:Ohhh and thx hunnn hugs*
Hugs to you too and a ''Happy New Year''. Btw, some God djinn can be more than 100 000 years old. I saw even items listed as millions years old. Blessings.

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

MagicalAlchemist wrote:
goaldigger123 wrote:Ohhh and thx hunnn hugs*
Hugs to you too and a ''Happy New Year''. Btw, some God djinn can be more than 100 000 years old. I saw even items listed as millions years old. Blessings.
Happy new years. Well this shall be a interesting journey loll blessings

MagicalAlchemist
neophyte
neophyte

Meanwhile I found that God djinn that are entities and are older than 100 000 years old are very very rare. But they exist.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”