Stories of Interactions Between Spirits & Pets

bstav1211
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

For those of you who have spirits and pets under the same roof, please share your stories here! To me it's fascinating to read other's experiences of pets and spirits interacting. So , let's hear em! Good, bad, bizarre, funny, serious, etc., feel free to share!

silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I've posted before about my cats and my spirits.... but just last night I took in a rescue hedgehog and I'm chocking some of the past two days' happenings to my spirits!

I took this little lady home because she was terrified of people -- she'd been raised from a bottle until she was 6 months old by the same guy, who moved and left her with a friend who is joining the air force. Air force girl, a friend of mine, worked with the hedgie for a month and even yesterday morning when I met the critter, she stayed balled up and hissing at everyone, trying to spine anything that moved close to her. It was really sad looking ;v;

I volunteered to foster her for a while and to socialize her until either my apartment says I can keep her (positive energy appreciated... haha 8| ) or I can give her to someone who will be a long-term home for her.

I took her out of her cage last night once we got home, and this morning, and she was still in a ball..... I asked my green/brass dragon to help me to communicate with her and allow her to feel safe..... and she unballed and immediately started exploring, even going so far as to let me handle and pick her up today! She hadn't ever allowed anyone other than her original owner to do that.

It may be coincidence or my natural way with animals but I think my dragon had something to do with it C:

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

My closest spirit (I'm married to him) helps my cat with her melanoma of the iris. My Ex has sent her the evil eye after which she has developed this melanoma. My spirit man makes contact with her soul and speaks to her, like that she must not have further fear and that the EX does not return and that therefore she no longer has to close their eyes and so on.
It is not self-evident that the (human) spiritual world can simply contact the animal spirit world.
He said to me that before he can get through to her on her, he needed a special permission from her plane. He said he can only approach this level with unconditional love and humility in order to gain access. Every time he would like to take up contact with her, he must make this apology first.
The status is now that the Melanoma is frozen. It does not change anymore.
I can still see the spot in her Iris but it´does not affect her. It stopped growing or changing in many months now.
Our spirits can be a great help when it comes to our beloved pets! :*3

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Well...I had some people show up at my office with a very abused dog who would not let anyone approach him with very great reason. When he was given to me he had a nasty burn across his chest, did not want to be touched and was extremely underweight, he was literally skin and bones. One of my vampires immediately came to me and said he would heal him from his trauma and help his wounds heal. Within 2 hours I had gained his trust and his severe burn was healed within 2 days. It has been two months now and you couldn't even imagine how much this adorable guy has changed, he has come a long way. I know my spirits played a big part in his renewed trust in humans and healing process, it genuinely was team work at it's best 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
SeaSea
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gnome
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora

Hey, so this is a couple years old at this point but thinking this is the best place to post. I just got my first spirit, a gnome. It was very interesting that when I set up my space outside in our small patio/yard are any dog was barking at the door but was hesitant to go outside. She's never done that before.

I'm hoping to help my dog understand that the spirit is good and part of our family now. I'm unsure if I should give treats to my dog as I give offerings to my spirit? Is that how it works?

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

SeaSea wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:27 pm I'm hoping to help my dog understand that the spirit is good and part of our family now. I'm unsure if I should give treats to my dog as I give offerings to my spirit? Is that how it works?
Going up to your gnome's altar and leaving an offering and then giving your dog a treat right after sounds like a good idea to me! (If that's what you were asking). I feel like that would definitely help your dog associate your Gnome friend with good feelings haha.

Also, congrats on your new spirit friend! (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Our dog just seems as if he's chasing an invisible being, it turned out that one of my spirits were playing with him. How cute. <3 :03

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Spirit Keeping”