Aquiring a Spirit Companion for Another Spirit?

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Hello all!

I know someone made a thread way back on the topic on getting spirits for other spirits, and while I have tried to searched for it I have not been able to find it. So please forgive me on creating a similiar thread. I have a human spirit, and given his Irish roots I wish to have an Leprechaun conjured for him. My question is since this is not a human spirit, will he and the other spirit be able perceive each other? Both have origin from the Earthen realm, so I am thinking this may enable them to see and communicate with each other without too much trouble. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this? Thank you.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've never had a spirit conjured specifically for another spirit in my Keep (yet), but I think that they will be able to perceive each other fine. I'm not very knowledgeable about how the different realms interact, and whatnot, but I am speaking from personal experiences with my own spirits of different races.

I have a human spirit, a little boy, who interacts with many of my other spirits here, and he is constantly with his adopted brother who is a Goblin. His adopted dad is a Cambion, who gives him lots of cuddles, and he is constantly shadowed and protected by a Cerberus and a Unicorn (who my little boys occassionally like to take rides on, lol) And my little Cordovan dragon likes to play with them, as well. (:

So, I don't think your human spirit and a leprechaun will have any problems interacting and communicating. (:

NARU
~She/Her~

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you for your quick response, Naru! It is great to hear thar your child spirit can interact and bond with non-human spirits, and that they give him that attention, so that definitely gives me hope for that my human spirit would be able to do the same if I were to bring home a Leprechaun. I aired the thought to him a good while back, but he didn't seem to be all that into the idea. But today when I talked about Irish and Scottish bands (because I keep confusing their accents), I got a sense that he told me that he wanted to have a Leprechaun in the house - because of their Irish origin. He seemed to be proud of his descent when he was alive, so I wanted to do this special thing for him, you see. :)

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I won't say all spirits can see all other spirits but for the most part, it seems to me that would be the case. I have an entity female being that I had conjured to be a mate for a male entity that was already here and they hit it off quite nicely. I have some of the female leprechauns that you read about in Huffette's leprechaun threads. We also have human spirits that interact with our dragons spirits as well as the leprechauns getting into arguments with dragons. I sometimes task certain types of beings to work with other types as a team to take advantage of their unique abilities.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I originally came into spirit keeping after being called strongly by a wyvern spirit, and I intended only to keep him and no others....... :D

Then, when I saw listings for other dragons, he'd astrally nudge me until I got them, ha. So most of my dragons were pushed for by my other dragons, though I did have a calling for each one. Some were stronger than others, though.

Same thing has happened with my werewolves. I got one originally, and my fiance got one, and they wanted a pack %)

I feel like some of my spirits are more interested in interacting with my animals or other spirits than they are me -- that's why I eventually started doing SRAs and taking in more spirits, because I found many were more independent than I expected. There is a central circle of spirits i do work with most frequently, though I love each and every one C:

RoseCityTarot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Zephyr
Zodiac:

One thought that I picked up from my Star Faery after she decided to show herself was "star man" and I thought she meant to order another Star Faery. I do have an Astral Faery in my wish list but I also ordered a Galactic Being, so we'll see how that goes :)

Do not injustice to another, defend the weak and innocent. Let truth and honor always guide you, let courage find a life within. Stand up when no one else is willing, act not in hatred or in spite. Be to this world as a perfect knight, even if it means your life.

My Spirit Family: Star Faery, Gargoyle, Water Faery, Galactic Being
Arriving Soon: Copper Dragon, Green Dragon, Fylgia, Faery of Light, Loch Ness
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:Hello all!

I have a human spirit, and given his Irish roots I wish to have an Leprechaun conjured for him. My question is since this is not a human spirit, will he and the other spirit be able perceive each other?
In my experience, I learned that I better ask my spirits directly and get their approval before I do something based on what I think is what they want. The times I did or got things for them without their consent it was not appreciated and created some issues with our interactions. One time it was as simple as a very nice piece of mineral rock. I was short of money but thinking that one of my spirits wanted it, i sacrificed my last 20 dollars and bought it. From that day on, the spirit in question stop communicating with me and the following two weeks were like hell financially. It took for me to return the stone and then things went back to normal. And that is just one example.

On the other hand, about a year ago, I got my first vamp. two days after his arrival, in a dream, I got a request from him to get him a companion. Unaware of what he was talking about, I contacted the original conjurer (Jules Moon) and she immediately knew what he was talking about. She told me that my original vamp came thru to her with a companion, but I was unaware, of course Jules rush the vessel to me and ever since he has been a very happy and active friend and my favorite vamp. His companion on the other hand does not communicate with me very often!

My point is, get your spirits approval first and then go from there, they can tell you what they want or need, better than anybody else! :)

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

cnz wrote:
Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:Hello all!

I have a human spirit, and given his Irish roots I wish to have an Leprechaun conjured for him. My question is since this is not a human spirit, will he and the other spirit be able perceive each other?
In my experience, I learned that I better ask my spirits directly and get their approval before I do something based on what I think is what they want. The times I did or got things for them without their consent it was not appreciated and created some issues with our interactions. One time it was as simple as a very nice piece of mineral rock. I was short of money but thinking that one of my spirits wanted it, i sacrificed my last 20 dollars and bought it. From that day on, the spirit in question stop communicating with me and the following two weeks were like hell financially. It took for me to return the stone and then things went back to normal. And that is just one example.

On the other hand, about a year ago, I got my first vamp. two days after his arrival, in a dream, I got a request from him to get him a companion. Unaware of what he was talking about, I contacted the original conjurer (Jules Moon) and she immediately knew what he was talking about. She told me that my original vamp came thru to her with a companion, but I was unaware, of course Jules rush the vessel to me and ever since he has been a very happy and active friend and my favorite vamp. His companion on the other hand does not communicate with me very often!

My point is, get your spirits approval first and then go from there, they can tell you what they want or need, better than anybody else! :)
Good point! It's always best to ask the spirits in question if this is something they'd approve of or want, but in my case I acted on a "gut feeling" from my human spirit. A good while back, when I first brought up the idea to him he wasn't all too excited about it, and basically told me "No." Last night, however, I had a sense of that he had changed his mind on it and wanted me to find one for him. So I put in an custom order to Magnolia and Ash for it.

I think is alright as long it is a request coming from our spirits, and I am happy to hear that your original Vamp from Jules were reunited with the companion he had come in with. His companion may be more silent and observant or shy, but I am sure that your Vamp's companion will open up to you in time.

I have a spirit from Jules that I just received today, it is a Black Dragon Elder. It feels like him and I are old friends though, or knew each other in the distant past. I am glad to have found him again.
RoseCityTarot wrote:One thought that I picked up from my Star Faery after she decided to show herself was "star man" and I thought she meant to order another Star Faery. I do have an Astral Faery in my wish list but I also ordered a Galactic Being, so we'll see how that goes :)
I have a few Fae spirits in my keep, but none of them a Star Faery. I hope you find the one she mentioned. :) The Galactic Being sounds like an interesting companion. Lately it seems that I am more pulled to Extraterrestrial or Galactic beings.
silversamhain wrote:I originally came into spirit keeping after being called strongly by a wyvern spirit, and I intended only to keep him and no others....... :D

Then, when I saw listings for other dragons, he'd astrally nudge me until I got them, ha. So most of my dragons were pushed for by my other dragons, though I did have a calling for each one. Some were stronger than others, though.

Same thing has happened with my werewolves. I got one originally, and my fiance got one, and they wanted a pack %)

I feel like some of my spirits are more interested in interacting with my animals or other spirits than they are me -- that's why I eventually started doing SRAs and taking in more spirits, because I found many were more independent than I expected. There is a central circle of spirits i do work with most frequently, though I love each and every one C:
It's interesting how spirits seem to pull other spirits with them. I think the saying here at Creepy Hollows may be true, once we decide to get one we will attract more spirits of the same race. It's the same with my Mermen, Elves and Dragons. It may prove true with some of my other spirits too, but they seem content for the time being.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I won't say all spirits can see all other spirits but for the most part, it seems to me that would be the case. I have an entity female being that I had conjured to be a mate for a male entity that was already here and they hit it off quite nicely. I have some of the female leprechauns that you read about in Huffette's leprechaun threads. We also have human spirits that interact with our dragons spirits as well as the leprechauns getting into arguments with dragons. I sometimes task certain types of beings to work with other types as a team to take advantage of their unique abilities.
Ah yes, I have read quite a few of the stories here on the forum, and I love hearing about the experiences with the Dragons and Leprechauns. It makes me wonder if it is going to be the same around here once the new fella arrives, even though it will be some time before he does.

The Leprechauns do seem to be quite a spirit though, with their pranks, witty remarks and their love for mead.

Return to “General Questions”