The Spanish Flu: Historic spirit companion.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've recently been fascinated about the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic. Spanish Influenza was a heart rending epidemic which killed ruthlessly and left society reeling in its wake. It is to date history's most deadly influenza virus, which took approximately 50 million lives! I started researching last year and now I'm thinking of requesting a custom conjure spirit of a human who lived during that epidemic.

The reasoning behind this is simple. I love history, and I really love the human story. Any person can live through the same event but have completely different experiences. I feel that having a spirit companion who lived during that time can give me a perspective I will never find otherwise in my research.

With the custom conjure, I can be sure to find a spirit who would love to become a part of my spirit family. I just hope I don't sound too insensitive when I begin to ask questions about the epidemic.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Sounds interesting! and if you get a custom conjure then the spirit will know that you have lots of questions about that time but they'll also see that your hearts in the right place so I can't see them taking offence ;) please keep us updated if you decide to go ahead with the binding! I'd love to know more too :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's a good point! I'll probably put that in my order notes just to be sure. I'll definitely keep you updated :)

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

yes, it sounds interesting. I would love to read an update when ready! :)

Return to “Human”