neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aprophis wrote:
Zarine wrote:I hope you don't mind me posting here! I got told there was already a topic with the binding I recently ordered, so there was no need for me to make a new topic ^^;;;

Just wanted to post that I recently bought this binding, and it arrived today!! I'm really looking forward to working with it! I love stories, and just can't wait to see where I might end up in my dreams..! Does anyone have any tips with how to remember your dreams? I don't always remember my dreams, so.. Here's hoping that changes soon! But any tips would be greatly appreciated!
Keep a dream journal if possible where you write every dream down whenever you wake up. The more you do that the more you train your dream recalling.
Aaah! Thank you so much! :D I'll definitely keep one! It will be interesting to see if that will help with dream recollection, and then hopefully I'll see that my new binding has taken me into new worlds!
I'll definitely update what happens with my binding :D!

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I love this piece and use it all the time! I get great results from it and it has even helped me to see my spirits in my dreams as the dreams I have when using this piece are very 'solid' whereas when I dream without it things change and skip easily (hella annoying!), I'd go as far as to say it's one of my favourite bindings as its so easy to use and FUN! :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Zodiac:

I had a dream last night and when i woke up i had a message pop up in my head that said something like "living out a fictional life would be a good binding for you".
I'm wondering what experiences have people had with this binding? I know athena winter said she saw spirits with this binding but that doesn't seem to be the purpose of the binding..?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Don't we do this, whenever we read a book? The brains process the story, and whether, we like the story or not, it becomes part of us?

Also, do we really know what fiction is? Is it just a dream given to us in waking?

Is Fiction, fictional?

Are we "Thrown" to reading whatever we are - on some level of full truth?

In another life, did we create the story, that know lives in akasha, and is picked up by a writer, and then recycles itslef back to you?

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I had a dream last night and when i woke up i had a message pop up in my head that said something like "living out a fictional life would be a good binding for you".
I'm wondering what experiences have people had with this binding? I know athena winter said she saw spirits with this binding but that doesn't seem to be the purpose of the binding..?
Hi WhimsicalSage :) no you're quite right that was just a nice bonus :lol: I have only used it to ever put myself into a 'fictional' setting from movies, books etc and occasionally a spirit will 'pop in' but I know you can also use it to create your own 'fictional reality' however, I have never done this and would also love to know how other people have utilised the binding...

I think it uses thought forms/egregores of characters/situations which is why they are so 'solid' and easy to connect with via this binding :thumbup:

::Anyone::

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ???

Please tell me how your doing this athena winter. I'm having so much trouble having using the binding. When I use it it's fuzzy and barely audible and my mind wanders to the point where it just seems glitchy.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ayn wrote:Please tell me how your doing this athena winter. I'm having so much trouble having using the binding. When I use it it's fuzzy and barely audible and my mind wanders to the point where it just seems glitchy.
I hold the vessel and recite the code word, then immediately meditate on the fictional reality I want to be a part of and either put myself in the setting or imagine myself as another character. Visualisation is one of my strong points so I can usually get a pretty clear picture in my head...eventually I'll fall asleep, sometimes it immediately transitions and I'm in the fictional reality (this is when I find them most vivid) and other times I'll fall asleep and get a jumbled fictional reality later on (still the fictional reality I wanted just not as good as when I immediately dream after falling asleep).

Another tip is to wear the vessel and think about what you want to dream about randomly throughout your day and then make a special point of thinking about it for about 5 minutes, a couple of hours before bed. You can also use ambient music and play the same track/album every time you use the binding as this also helps 'program' your brain. One of my favourite composers of ambient music is 'Marconi Union'; their albums 'Different Colours' and 'Tokyo' are really good for getting you in the 'zone' ;)

I've done a quick Google search and you might also find these web pages useful;

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ ... reams.html

http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

::goodluck::

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Zodiac:

I tried a little bit of the techniques in wikihow last night and i successfully lucid dreamed this morning. :thumbup: I remember dreaming that i was in a school and it took me a long time to get out again. (It's not the first time i've dreamt something like that.) Then as soon as i got out i begun to lucid dream for about a minute in which i called to my spirits and asked a couple of questions. I got no responce this time but i can't wait to try practicing with some of these techniques again. :thumbup:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:I tried a little bit of the techniques in wikihow last night and i successfully lucid dreamed this morning. :thumbup: I remember dreaming that i was in a school and it took me a long time to get out again. (It's not the first time i've dreamt something like that.) Then as soon as i got out i begun to lucid dream for about a minute in which i called to my spirits and asked a couple of questions. I got no responce this time but i can't wait to try practicing with some of these techniques again. :thumbup:
Great progress WhimsicalSage! lucid dreaming is so much fun :crazy:

Ayn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A god