My Past Life Daughter

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was sleeping with this enchanted ring under my pillow to multiply my magic/psychic abilities etc. I then had a dream of a young woman crossing my path. I didn't think much of it, but then at some point we had the opportunity to talk and she seemed so happy to see me, like almost crying. She said her name was Lilith, and that she was the spirit of my past life daughter that died an early death as a baby. She said she remembers me holding her when she died, and she had been following me ever since. She said she watch how amazing I was and unlike other people who waited for circumstances to come to them, I had the magic to create any circumstance. Then she said I was some type of Goddess of Goddesses and that I needed to remember.

All I remembered after that was that she loved me a lot.

I woke up perplexed, wondering if that was the female spirit that had been tapping me while I sleep. Since I got the ring, I felt there was a female spirit trying to get my attention by tugging my arm. But any communication was not as clear as that dream.

What do you think it means?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

So I asked my daughter for help selling this business to prove she was real. It's been several weeks since this man who was previously interested stopped by. And today he stopped by to reaffirm he was interested. It was slow and empty, but suddenly became packed.

I came to this realization the dream was trying to open my heart to access the inner magic. Whether rank or status is real, she definitely is.

Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

very interesting story .

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

This video probably explains it best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1VN5zICGeU Mind=blown

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This brought tears to my eyes, it genuinely is both mind blowing and eye opening Thank you for sharing this Samsara 8)|*

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”