new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got my reverse adoption information! I'm actually shocked how quickly CH mangaed to pull my orders together with the holiday sale (hats off to you CH team).

My reverse adoption turned out to be a Farrat Dragon, which of course, I hadn't heard of until the notes that were provided to me.

FARRAT DRAGON, **** , MALE. HE IS 619 YEARS OF AGE AND HAS RED, PURPLE & YELLOW SCALES WITH LAVENDER EYES. HE IS SKILLED & POWERFUL IN ANCIENT MAGICK & IS HIGHLY MAGICKAL. HE IS INTIMIDATING & FEARLESS IN HIS PURSUITS FOR GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF MAGICK FOR HIS KEEPER.

After reading the encyclopaedia I jumped over here to see if I could find any other keeper experiences with this race, and to my surprise nothing turned up! So here I am with the hopes that someone will have some stories or generalization of their Farrat Dragons to share with me!

Miss. Alleein Lure
Moje rodina je malý, ale je to krásné.
"Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
— Chuck Palahniuk
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

No experiences, but 619 is a number that has followed me for a very long time. Color me intrigued. :8 I'd love to find out more as well.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/

Return to “Dragons”