BPAL!

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Also "Dorian" is quite lovely.
I`m currently addicted to Dorian!!! lmao It reminds me of my man! ::cupid::

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lilith Di Levilio wrote:
NoctemAeternus wrote:Also "Dorian" is quite lovely.
I`m currently addicted to Dorian!!! lmao It reminds me of my man! ::cupid::
Omg, is it any coincidence you bring up Dorian while i'm so deep in the midst of Oscar Wilde's presence at this time? I think not, lol.

This must be a very fine man to embody such a very fine scent~

yoficreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: haven't received yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: wouldn't
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have one yet

I found this listing on BPAL's ebay store.

Now, I'm excited at the idea of magic perfumes, but $89 (and it's not over yet) for 5 ml?
Please someone explain to me what the fuss is about.

I'm not a perfume expert, but I think that no perfume in the world costs as much. It's more expensive than gold.

Besides, nowhere is it mentioned what the scent is for.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

yoficreations wrote:I found this listing on BPAL's ebay store.

Now, I'm excited at the idea of magic perfumes, but $89 (and it's not over yet) for 5 ml?
Please someone explain to me what the fuss is about.

I'm not a perfume expert, but I think that no perfume in the world costs as much. It's more expensive than gold.

Besides, nowhere is it mentioned what the scent is for.
If it's on ebay, it must be something rare they are auctioning off.
These days their oils are typically anywhere from $17.50 - $30.
Though, when particularly popular scents (or otherwise of interest) are limited edition or discontinued, they can be in high demand - which brings on prices like you found. I personally wouldn't pay so much, lol.
(The components used or significance of creation can weigh a lot on price as well.)

Also, most of the oils they offer are only inspired by magical/mythological concepts. They have some on the main site which are designed to carry actual magical properties, and have a sister site which specializes in this - http://www.twilightalchemylab.com/.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have a few of their scents, BPAL ROCKS!

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Oh goodness, I was wondering if there was a BPAL thread around somewhere. 8D It's funny, because I was on their site just earlier today after trying to avoid the call of spending money for a while. I have too many (yet not enough) imps in a devoted drawer of my jewelry box. I cannot, CANNOT stand standard store perfumes like my sister and mother tend to wear, as they give me a headache and otherwise make me feel ill, but I absolutely love these perfume oils and don't get any nasty effects from them (aside from an occasional "EUGH" from a scent that otherwise sounded good, you know what I'm talking about).

My personal fave (and one my dragons seem to request and like a little too much) is Dragon's Musk from the Ars Draconis line. I've still got an imp of it from 2007, which has aged and deepened very nicely compared to the 5mL bottle of it I got in 2012. After that, I'm incredibly fond of Kathmandu (Wanderlust line), and Samhain (2012), as well as Snake Oil (Ars Amatoria).

Dragon's Musk: Dominant, passionate, devastating. Dragon’s blood and five deep musks.

Kathmandu: The scent of sacred incense swirling up the steep slopes to Swayambhunath Stupa. Saffron, blessed sandalwood, Himalayan cedar and the miraculous lotus of the Buddha with chiuri bark and Nepalese spices.

Samhain: Truly the scent of autumn itself -- damp woods, fir needle, and black patchouli with the gentlest touches of warm pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, allspice, sweet red apple and mullein.

Snake Oil: Magnetic, mysterious, and exceedingly sexual in nature. A blend of exotic Indonesian oils sugared with vanilla.

Though today I decided to dig through the box and see what else I had, and put on Incantation and Dee (have not yet acquired a fondness for the former, but have for the latter).

Incantation: A profound and entrancing potion. Deep, wispy, and unfathomably dark: vetiver, dark woods, crumbling and burnt black sandalwood and a drop of lemon rind.

Dee: John Dee: master of science, alchemy and magic, Hermetic philosopher in the schools of Rosicrucian Christian Mysticism and Platonic-Pythagorean doctrine, and Queen Elizabeth's astrologer, advisor, cryptologist and spy. With Edward Kelly, he created a field of study and work in Angelic Evocation, and isolated the Angelic language: Enochian. His scent is soft English leather, rosewood and tonka with a hint of incense, parchment and soft woods.

I have not yet tried any of their specifically magickal oils from TAL, if only for lack of funds. :p

*whispers* but I do also like Conjure Oils' scents, which is a similar business to BPAL.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I was remembering that there was a BPAL thread, I 've been meaning to find it but I always forgot....

I have been interested in BPAL for a while. I don't care for generic perfumes, but BPAL has such unique blends that I'm really interested in trying some. I got a gift certificate from my sister for my birthday so I will be ordering some stuff soon. It is just so difficult to choose...

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Oh. My. Good. Giddy. Aunt. They have a perfume in honor of Red Fraggle. Be still my inner child!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They have a little of everything amazing. I long for the day they have Batman scents though, truly. I need to smell Batman and smell like The Joker while I'm smelling Batman for some sort of epic olfactory battle of the senses.
Oh my inner demons..

My favourite of which I wear the most is an LE called The Infernal Lover. I adore some red musk, red musk everything..

I'm currently awaiting a few of the Yule blends, including KRAMPUS!!!!! Which I actually bought for my husband but, it's definitely for my smelling pleasure..

Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

Noctifera wrote:They have a little of everything amazing. I long for the day they have Batman scents though, truly. I need to smell Batman and smell like The Joker while I'm smelling Batman for some sort of epic olfactory battle of the senses.
Oh my inner demons..

My favourite of which I wear the most is an LE called The Infernal Lover. I adore some red musk, red musk everything..

I'm currently awaiting a few of the Yule blends, including KRAMPUS!!!!! Which I actually bought for my husband but, it's definitely for my smelling pleasure..
LOL!! ok that sounds awesome!! Batman and the Joker perfume... Battle of the senses! Mwahahahaaha

This website is amazing!! They all sound amazing! and OMG KRAMPUS!! that makes me so happy!! I have a few on my list I am going to be trying. My perfume from Dubai isn't going to last forever and I need something new!

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.

Return to “Cool Sites”