Is it possible to just "know" things about a spirt?

Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I am not sure if I have encountered my Succubus in dreams or not, but if I have, her hair was black. Regardless of those dreams I still have a strong feeling that she has black hair, not for any particular reason. Is this more than a hunch? Is it possible she has somehow imprinted a vague image of what she chooses to look like in my mind? Maybe this is just a succubus thing.

Off topic, I found a long strand of dark brown hair on my bed. My hair is not even brown and isn't that long, and the only other person who lives with me has even shorter hair. I have no idea where that hair came from. Could that have anything to do with my succubus? Haha, just trying to find a silver lining with her.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Tragic wrote:Is it possible she has somehow imprinted a vague image of what she chooses to look like in my mind?
Yes, it's definitely possible. I would say it's more than a hunch you are getting.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It is possible indeed. The vast majority of my spirit interactions have been through those mind imprints. I don't know about the hair as I don't know if she can physically materialize like that, but it could very well be a sign of what her hair looks like. She could have used influence to make someone come close to you and leave a strand of hair... that's what I'd do if I wanted to show someone something and couldn't physically do anything :)

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Absolutely possible,frequent and normal. I get some private details about each of my spirits -through whispers, visions, dreams, or even just intuitions- they have so many ways to give you informations about themselves. 8)

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There is such a thing as claircognizance (clear-knowing). It may also be your intuition sharpening. Great job. :thumbup:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I think it natural to develop some thing like that especially if you're working on telepathy communication with your spirits. I, myself get what I call "glimpses" of my spirits quite frequently. i don't understand them but at try my best to anyway.

Much thanks for listening,
Ravenna182 and company 8)|* ;p :\ :Q :U :*3 :B

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

It is probable in this case. She is giving you more than one sign and sharpening your ability as well. Good job there!

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Selyne
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Varies often :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Selyna
Zodiac:

I would defiantly say you encountered her. :thumbup:
Most of the times those little hunches, are the ways spirits will try to communicate.
Just remember to take note of them and youll be surprised how much easier this journey will become( if that makes any sense :P)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”