Gaby having surgery tomorrow

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ugh... Gaby is having more complications :(

The vet told us to stop the antibiotics... then just a few hours after the skipped dose, she developed a horrible diarrhea every 2 hours. We took her to the vet, she put her back on antibiotics but a different kind this time.

Now she just vomited foam and is acting quite nauseous, even though she's on two different meds for it. Despite all that, sometimes she plays like a kitty. The vet will hospitalize her if she doesn't get better but I really hate the idea, especially because she just went back to playing again.

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

:( still thinking/sending positive energy to you both :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I think the hospitalization might be for the best, especially since she is having problems holding food down

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maybe you can ask the vet, or the holistic vet, about acidophilus. I had a kitty on chemo for palliative care, and she was getting an injection every month. The shot would sometimes result in her getting the runs for a day or so. I discussed acidophilus with the vet, and got an appropriate daily dosage for her. It helped. I just didn't want her on more medications, as I figured she was taking enough meds already.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Athena Winter wrote::( still thinking/sending positive energy to you both :hug:
Thank you :hug: I knew we were in for the long run against her disease but a hug and positive energy is always appreciated! :)

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I think the hospitalization might be for the best, especially since she is having problems holding food down
I agree, but she gets so stressed when she is hospitalized. And they told me there's nothing different there except for the IV fluids, she said the meds will be the same. She told me to wait a few more days to see if the new antibiotic will work and we began to see some improvement today :) We managed to get her rehydrated with subq fluids, she stopped fighting those finally.

Likes2Read, thanks for the advice on acidophilus! I'll ask her about that.

You guys have been my official cat advisors lol

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I hope this gets resolved for you quickly. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much, Huffette.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Poor baby, I hope she gets better soon!

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you :hug:

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”