RELEASING THE DJINN PERMANENTLY

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Hey Marc,

I'm sorry to hear this. However, I would still wait to hear from Amanda... opening a portal is nothing to toy with, especially if you don't know what you are doing.

I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully you hear something soon.
Keep us in the know :thumbup:

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
mcmsinger
new here
new here

So if we used this invocation on this thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 833#p42833

We pretty much released our djinn?

If that invocation released the djinn, please stop posting up invocations and spells if your don't know what your talking about.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I asked Iain about the release part and he said it will not release your Djinn, just send them back to their vessel...
Something doesnt sound right..
Heres the email...

Hi Pete...
NO this does not release them from their vessel or their servitude. It just dismisses back to their own realm so that they can go work on gathering the things needed to grant your wish. There are invocations out there which will release your djinn from servitude but they do take some work and are immensely hard to come by. I do happen to have that invocation as well if you are ever looking to release a djinn let me know. Hope this answers your question! Kind regards, Iain
Last edited by spiritsearcher on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Read the last few paragraph of this.

http://reviews.ebay.com/EVERYTHING-YOU- ... 0003632170

I am not too sure what happend to your djinn, but if the djinn is not there, then it was either not properly bound, or it was not a djinn.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

xXxClairexXx wrote:Read the last few paragraph of this.

http://reviews.ebay.com/EVERYTHING-YOU- ... 0003632170

I am not too sure what happend to your djinn, but if the djinn is not there, then it was either not properly bound, or it was not a djinn.

I agree, it takes a serious professional...

Marc
new here
new here
Zodiac:

mcmsinger,
What are you talking about?? I am talikinging about a different invocation that I have acquired from mountain_buddha.
You are talking about the invocation to help your djinn manifest, that´s not the invocation I am talking here that released
my 3 efrits! You are the one who doesn´t what you are talking about.

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm sure we'll figure out something Marc.. I'm sorry.

And balance, could you explain a little more about that portal..?

Well I am not that interested in opening the portal, but I am interested in the knowledge of spirits, and invocations and such.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In my memory, it's the portal of the DA and demons. To this day, it's a mystery to me... I think it's so romantic to find the efrits through the portals. Imagine looking for love in the astral realm, the strong will be much stronger and much mysterious. :hug:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Portals can be really dangerous. If you want to look for a particular spirit, it's much better and easier to specify the name of the spirit you're looking for and ask for a direct route to him/her. This is what I usually do, others might use a different method. And have a guide, or more than one if necessary. I often ask all my spirits to come with me if they want to, and I specify I wished to enter with my spirits. Sometimes they can get hurt, if that happens, I'll leave immediately and close it.

Marc, I hope things will turn out fine. I believe they're not released forever too. Maybe it's sort of like a permission to go back to their realms. :hug:

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

"Accidentally Releasing Your Djinn
Once bound, you cannot accidentally release your Djinn! There’s a misconception that there is a pre-set question that if asked, will release your Djinn. This is simply not true!...

...There is nothing that you can do that will release your Djinn. This can only be done by a trained professional."

I have to assume that Magnolia knows what she is talking about here, given her knowledge & experience. So either the ifrits have not gone for good or (as has been suggested) they were not djinn and/or were improperly bound. Perhaps Magnolia or Ash could help you establish exactly what has happened?
I would not recommend 'portal diving' unless you know what you are doing & are properly protected.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”