THE CUT

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Last week I decided I needed a sharp new knife...as I was washing my new bright yellow knife I began to think of one of my Vampires who I hadn't interacted with in a while. The knife slipped and I cut my finger given the knife was very sharp the cut was deep...and kept bleeding....
Yesterday as I woke up on the tv was a rerun of Vampire Diaries...I heard a woman introducing herself and she has the same name as my vampire...it just occurred to me the name came up earlier on a different show...Obviously I need to slow down take some time and talk to her.
Its funny that cut myself and there was a lot if blood. She doesn't require blood.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hmm. Well, I'd definitely say she's telling you to pay attention to her, lol! But, I'm not sure about the cut part. That could have been accidental. Or maybe she doesn't explicitly require blood, but she still would like it to be offered and that is her way of letting you know? You should definitely talk it out with her.

NARU
~She/Her~

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

Thank Naru I will hopefully I be able to talk to this evening. I recently found a beautiful hematite necklace I bought day I placed her order. I bought because it reminded of her she's very regal. I was thinking of having her bound to it thats why she's been on my mind.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Let us know how that goes

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I will Huffette.

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

A being that makes you cut yourself, is problematic in my opinion. So either this vampire is trouble, or it wasn't your vampire and you cut yourself by accident.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Spirit Keeping”