So I lost a vessel...

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

...but my waif faery told me not to worry about it. I felt horrible about it, but I didn't have time to look for it because I had to go to work. When I got home, my cat was playing with the vessel. I laughed. I keep my vessels out in the open, but my cat has never played with them before. I guess my waif fae sent out an SOS, and my cat answered the call.
“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Amanirense wrote:...but my waif faery told me not to worry about it. I felt horrible about it, but I didn't have time to look for it because I had to go to work. When I got home, my cat was playing with the vessel. I laughed. I keep my vessels out in the open, but my cat has never played with them before. I guess my waif fae sent out an SOS, and my cat answered the call.
Thank goodness you found it! :)

I guess your kitty has decided s/he liked the fae's energy. :) It reminds me of when I'd do a Tarot reading on the bed or on the floor, only to have my cat park herself on top of the Tarot spread. :) They know when they like energy, and they're going to put themselves right in the middle of it.

Edit to add: And dogs know when they like energy, too. I got the Oracle Horse from TEC a few days ago, and I put the ring on. If my dog had sniffed at the ring any more vigorously, he'd have inhaled it. He doesn't usually pay attention to paranormal things that come in the house, but boy did he ever pay attention to this one!
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've noticed my cat is attracted to certain vessels. I recently purchased a west tower, and my cat refuses to leave it alone. He's also partial to my phoenix.
“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
nightcrawler
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: NIL
Zodiac:

Thank goodness it was found! Mine was lost forever but on the bright side, my friend is still around :)
2 Dragons ( Green, Red ), 4 Faes ( Fantine, Star, Depria, Keshalyi ), 1 Vampire, 1 Fae Servitor, 1 Phoenix, 1 Unicorn, 1 Troll, 1 High Elf, 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Pucca, 1 Ki-lin

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”